Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    It would work in ?go 2flag
    Or one flag/base but with two completely seperate entrances. That way the two teams who don't have flag won't end up killing each other in lower and the team with flag will have to defend against both enemies at once. The base would have to be very easily defensible mind...
    -Boo

Laying the smack omnidirectional.

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
      now that was meanly funny

I think the different basing ideas are always fun

i thought of an idea where you have two terrs per team, two bases, and a whole shit load of players, each team starts off in their own base and tries to take over the opposing teams base with one of the terrs, whoever gets the enemy teams flag and keeps it for a certain amount of time, wins!

this would have to involve a lot of organization to be able to have an attacking and defending aspect to your team.. but if it worked it would be fun
      but more players per team, like 12
      >>>>ClIcK HeRe<<<<

Comment

Here is an idea..

How about..

There are two bases.. one where it is normal and the other one at where the south safe zone in a public map.

Each team has 16 players 2 terrs and 4 sharks.

Once one freq has hold of both flags for 5 minutes at the same time the game is over. There would also be a time limit so that the game wouldn't last forever. In that case it would be the same as a normal base match, team with the most points wins.

This most likely would only work as a hosted event. I don't think that two squads could get 16 people at the same time.

But.. maybe you could have it be a type of team league? Like each freq has 2 squads.. each supplying their normal 8 people.

So it would be like Pallies and Spastic Vs. Disoblige and whiterabbits just as an example.

Hmm just ideas :/
        No taxation without representation

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
          spybreak- is your avatar from NES 8-bit's "River City Ransom"?
          That game was the shiznattlebang shit. If it's not, please disregard this message and go back to thumbing that young boy's ass you dumb fucking piece of fuck.
          oh God i'm glad someone noticed the greatness of this game and knew what my avatar was. Div you're above everyone else here there's no doubt about it. BARF!
          hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
          !

Comment

This happens all the time in pub. There are two freqs and then a squad will come in and try to take the base as well. Now you have three teams trying to get one flag.
            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Two entrences to one flagroom sounds interesting...

Comment

Would be worth to try but i think 1v1 teams are better at the moment:P
                FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
                  Two entrences to one flagroom sounds interesting...
                  That would be very interesting. Were you playing when they tried a couple new maps for TW? They had three entrances, but you had to crawl through a real tight space in order to get to the base.

Also the jav shots were even easier than they are now. You didn't even have to do one click to shoot through the base entrance.

Comment

i am forver scarred from playing river city ransom. the first time i played it i got really sick with strep throat, and now i have some strange pycho relationship that i relate strep throat with that game. and thusly i am afraid to play it for the rest of my life.
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                      i am forver scarred from playing river city ransom. the first time i played it i got really sick with strep throat, and now i have some strange pycho relationship that i relate strep throat with that game. and thusly i am afraid to play it for the rest of my life.
                      I overdosed on onion rings once and never touch them now. They just sound bad bad bad.

Comment

Re: Here is an idea..

Originally posted by Taxation
                        How about..

There are two bases... one where it is normal and the other one at where the south safe zone in a public map.

Each team has 16 players 2 terrs and 4 sharks.

Once one freq has hold of both flags for 5 minutes at the same time the game is over.
                        This is ?go CTFbase, if it was hosted properly it was an awesome event. Flabs and Spam used to host it.

Bring it back! Meh!
                        -Boo

Laying the smack omnidirectional.

Comment

I enjoy pure basing weekends the most. You get to actually enjoy the basing part of TW without being blown to pieces every two seconds from LTs.

Comment

Working...
                          X