Looking For Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Squad

Hi, I've been playing Trench Wars for quite a while and have just decided that I would like to be involved in a squad(if possible)

If you would like to have me on your squad just let me know and tell me what to do. Thanx

I am best with Javelins, Warbird and Lancaster.
    Draw this darkness out like poison. Stab, retrieve, again decline. Help me drive the dagger deeper, trace with me explicit line. Take this blade a test of faith and strike me deep and true, I put all my trust in you

try Disoblige
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

getting into a squad is easy, go to a tryout arena and beat someone. they might even enlist u if u lose. then again, you might want to get in a good squad.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

if u wanna learn how to base or get into it... gimee a message

Comment

I WANT A SQUAD!!!!!!
          AKA Shaun
          ----------------------

Comment

just do a :#disoblige:can i join?

You never know what happens..
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

that's how da1 got in..
              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

I hear Pallies are recruiting for new handkerchief-boy, for smoother tear-wiping as WE SLAM THEIR ASSES UP AGAINST THE WALL !!!

PS
                I think I am hearing sexual noises coming from room next to me.
                Originally posted by Disliked
                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I want some...

Yepp, she's definitley going for it....ooh I need a glass...
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I once SquadPMed Disoblige, I ended up being silenced by Boki.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

might i recomend join a "newb" squad? Not a pub arena "Hey anyone wanna join my squad?!?!?!" but simply one that isnt well off... Because a squad only stays on top for what, 2 seasons ? Take Paladen for example, its a bunch of washed up mods with 6/10 elim recs, and is based completely on profile, not skill or personality, when at one time they kicked ass. Join a squad while they start their climb up the ladder, not while their going down in a blaze of glory...
                      -Marius
                      Robo Ref> Hey de 1 lets get it on in the back of #sex, unf unf unf

MariusTheRed> im jealous :(

MariusTheRed> robo ref has always got me going...

Comment

yes, well as I said at the start I don't really care what squad I am in... I would like to join a newb squad. I would probably have more respect with newer players then I would get from veterans.

So are there any newb squads out there that want me?
                        Draw this darkness out like poison. Stab, retrieve, again decline. Help me drive the dagger deeper, trace with me explicit line. Take this blade a test of faith and strike me deep and true, I put all my trust in you

Comment

if you want to try basing find some of the prominent squads in go base and ask around. you never know.
                          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Try to get in a squad with some good players, because then they can teach you all the tricks of the trade.
                            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

I need a squad!
                              Servers back to Finland!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X