Subspace in Rolling Stones Article!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subspace in Rolling Stones Article!

I was reading through the most recent rolling stones magazine, and I found an article on a college dedicated to training people on how to make video games. The article talks about how hard the school actually is and also all the nerds that attend there. Towards the end of the article some of the students were working on a space shooting game. They mention a conversation that was going on between two people and Subspace actually gets mentioned. Anyways, I thought it was pretty cool that the game that we all love was mentioned in a big magazine like that. Definitely check it out if you get a chance
    Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

why dont you scan it and paste it for me. i dont buy magazines.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

wow what geek would look that up just because it mentions "subspace" a game thats played by thousands.

That'd be like watching star trek and getting thrills everytiem they mention subspace

Comment

duck mouf

-nt-

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
          wow what geek would look that up just because it mentions "subspace" a game thats played by thousands.

That'd be like watching star trek and getting thrills everytiem they mention subspace
          Just an idea for those who also enjoy video games. The article was pretty funny as well. It mentions other online games like everquest and also talks about the final fantasy saga.
          Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
          X