Why do you think BasingCrew sucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
    I'm not sure that anyone thought you guys suck until you started this thread. If i wanted people to start thinking about the possibility of me being gay, I would start a thread called "Why do you think I'm such a fag?" I think the real question is: why do YOU think your squad sucks. You also might not want to defend your team by saying it has a lot of staff members, and then start another thread and call it "Why do you think staff sucks?" People might start to wonder what sucked first, BC, or the staff that make it up. It's like the chicken and the egg, or something.
    hhahaHAHAHAHA go vati o/
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

why do you suck?

1. you play dutch baser
      2. your a spider not a terr
      3. dice is to good
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
        why do you suck?

1. you play dutch baser
        2. your a spider not a terr
        3. dice is to good
        Haha why do you suck? Because dice doesn't! Props to mega for thinking of that one. If you want advice don't ask why you suck, ask how you can improve. You'll douse all the flames. I think the best advice you did receive is to not be so restrictive in recruiting policy. You need at least 25 members to be able to bd enough to practice and improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
          I think the best advice you did receive is to not be so restrictive in recruiting policy. You need at least 25 members to be able to bd enough to practice and improve.
          he thinks a small roster cap would be better off llolololololo

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

Hey sump

well..first off..

I think it would be best to talk in the squad about this, What do your sqd members think that you guys should improve and so on to make it better, coz isnt it true that those in the sqd knows the most what happens in the sqd and when you are bding, they ntocie (hopefully) what goes wrong when you ..etc loose flagroom, cant hold mid, bad cram..and so on..talk it in yuor squad about it?.. thats my suggestion, tho i like Bc,many cool people and skillfull squad too, But yea, as some people has repleid, to try to recruit soem duelers and try to make it better in dd or jd, and maybe train the duelers to bd or so..

Good luck sump! :thumbsup:

oh sry for the typos, tired :death:
            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
            1:soild>they can say what they like
            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
              many cool people and skillfull squad too
              lol?

Comment

change your squad name to something like Pandora, not that I'm saying they are good
                1:Ease> i probably am gay
                1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

I think you try too hard Sumpson, it's a 2-D spaceship game. I'd understand if you spent this much time on a Halo 2 or Gears of War team, something you have a chance at making a decent amount of cash in (the top 4 halo teams have 250,000$ contracts with Major League Gaming), but its Continuum, where the average daily population of the zone you play is what like 600 people?

I suggest just taking it a little easy, i know you can be inactive or whatever but i mean it's really not a big deal to be good at this game. if you're happy with your roster and you have friends there that's all that should matter..

Comment

This type of thread scares away the mature, loyal and skillful playerbase that you're looking for. As far as I can tell, no one thought you 'sucked', this thread goes to show everyone that you're fairly desperate however.

Comment

can i join
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I think BasingCrew sucks because of their main captain.
                        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                          This type of thread scares away the mature, loyal and skillful playerbase that you're looking for....you're fairly desperate however.
                          Originally posted by PH View Post
                          can i join
                          I think I made my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                            I think BasingCrew sucks because of their main captain.
                            sooo obvious B) + cheater too kthx

Comment

You guys aren't active enough.

Your spiders camp, which is okay, but sometimes it seems like they don't know when to start pushing.
                              carpe diem

Comment

+ can't aim

Comment

Working...
                                X