No announcement yet.

TW Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love tw radio! I listend to Dj RoDney, Diakka and some other people i cant remember. It was good times.. bring it back ASAP.

I would host, but, my voice is kinda low. lol. and i dont got a mic
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

ffleader, junka,...
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
        I'd enjoy hosting TW Radio, but I don't think I would listen unless someone was playing some stuff I hadn't heard before.
        I only remember people playing flat-out mainstream stuff

Comment

Psh ... dont need a mic to be a good radio dj :P just helps immensely I mean damn I could do it ... do a good enough job at partys and stuff ... however I probably wouldnt have the time :P
          9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
          9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
          9:Basti> sure
          9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
          9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
          9:Basti> i'll score
          9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
          9:Basti> and take the flag
          9:Inaphyt> ROFL
          9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

Make it a weekend event, give it lots of advertising on the website and in-game.

Might have to wait till after TWL though, unless we bring back Trench Center.. That would be good.

Comment

to rebut staff thinking no1 will listen, during Paladen radio hosts we get 30 ez for around 5 hours :+) just got to have a good host!

If you play it they will come...
              (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
              (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
              (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
              (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Ok. We WILL have a Radio show sometime in the very near future. Im gonna get a map put together that can keep people busy during broadcasts, and keep Lea busy with some hosting. Acro/javs/basing etc. All in 1 arena. Also, I'm trying to get some "guests" to "appear" on the first show. I think it's going to be great.

Also, I know that everybody will have a unique music taste. Keep in mind that we will not be able to please everybody with every single song. So if you like Ozzy biting the heads off bats, but the host decided to play Kelly Clarkson first, Dont just assume that the entire show sucks. We're going to be playing games on air, as well as in ?go radio. We're going to play music for everybody, and we're going to have a blast doing it. Can't wait to get this ball rollin'! See you all in TW

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
                  I only remember people playing flat-out mainstream stuff
                  I only ever enjoyed Pallies Radio and I believe warportals show.

I would definitely listen to TWR if it had religious discussion shows.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Don't change the ?go radio map, it's fun as it is now and the settings are fun!
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I used to have a radio server, they're pretty cheap, like $20/month for a medium-quality (better than FM radio) server with a max of 20 listeners or so

and unless you're a(n ex) Pallie, you should expect around 15-20 people max
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I believe a good hoster will bring way more than 20 listeners regardless of which squad they belong to.

DJs/Hosts will be carefully picked. Those that already have the knowledge on how to host and have the reputation of being great hosts will be contacted soon.

Care to give out any names you really enjoyed hearing?
                        Try to pay attention to not the style of music that was played but rather the general hosting abilities of the person.
                        <3 TW Radio

Comment

People should post some sound bites of a show they would have and we can vote!!! That would rock.

A sunday program (right after the religious program) about TWL would be pretty nice. Have interviews with different squad captains :P
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                          X