No announcement yet.

Twsbl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the only person that hosted it isn't staff anymore...guess who.

Been over a year Lefty. What the hell.

Comment

it was me. i was the only staff member who hosted it. thank you for guessing though, and i'm sorry that molt and i kept you in suspense.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I think people were too afraid of IDDQD :fear:
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Seriously, what is the problem? We have a website, we have people who are interested. Is it too much to ask for one or two consistent hosts? Are the existing teams too stacked? Fine. How about we start a sign up sheet, and the mods can designate the players to a certain team. I'm just perplexed as to why this can't work. The ingredients are there. We just need to cook the meal now.

Comment

I'm willing to host... I'll talk to lefty and see whats going on <:
            Dice
            TWLB Champions Season 8
            TWLJ Champions Season 8
            TWLB Champions Season 10
            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Hand View Post
              Seriously, what is the problem? We have a website, we have people who are interested. Is it too much to ask for one or two consistent hosts? Are the existing teams too stacked? Fine. How about we start a sign up sheet, and the mods can designate the players to a certain team. I'm just perplexed as to why this can't work. The ingredients are there. We just need to cook the meal now.
              Seems like 75% of the sb community is made of old mods.

Comment

lol

Comment

what's this game about?

O_O burger, get on more.

btw thx a2m for like the first sb game in 3 years

Comment

No, I've hosted it in the last 2 years.

I talked to Left, and it's not gonna happen anytime in the next 2 months or so. Supposedly, the bot is still being worked on?

Basically, don't get your hopes up. No one is going to host it as much as I did and it's just going to sit there and die for a couple more months.

In my opinion all the bot needs to do is:

1. Be started by staff, set 2 captains.
                    2. After all the players have been added, warp them to safes and restart the game.
                    3. Simply begin the game as soon as the ball spawns.

We don't need to get all complicated and make it warn people or coordinate it with the website that badly. All we need is a simple functioning bot for the time being.

Anyone know any bot coders?
                    Last edited by moltenrock; 04-18-2008, 12:03 AM.

Comment

I think the autosb format is good. And the "bot is still being worked on" alibi is getting pretty old. I don't know how to program myself, but surely you can finish things within a year? Eh.

Comment

Left_Eye said there has been trouble finding a person to do it, the code is supposedly rather complex.

I don't know, I'm asking Falk to rejoin staff anyways so I can host it myself...
                        Last edited by moltenrock; 05-15-2008, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Once upon a time, there was a fiery ball...

(continue story)

Comment

TWSBL will never happen. We have our pick-up games, they're fun, that's just how it is.

BTW: fun game today, don't miss shots on purpose!!
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
                              TWSBL will never happen. We have our pick-up games, they're fun, that's just how it is.

BTW: fun game today, don't miss shots on purpose!!
                              Yeah. Honestly, there just isn't enough people committed to the idea. It could have worked back when it was being advertised a lot, but not right now.

Comment

The trick is to realise that we don't actually need a bot.

Oh, and that there'll only be enough players to field 4 teams max. (Players that will show up to the games, not just sign on the dotted line)

And also that you just need a casual ER to just host it under an agreed timetable, maybe someone's home-made site too. You don't need all this extra bullshit. But hey... you all can have it your way, i.e. nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X