Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Kaos
    replied
    :fear: See ya Geio!!!!!! GL IN IRAQ BRO MAKE OUR GREAT COUNTRY SAFE!!!!!!!!! :fear:

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
    I personally can't wait to see how the military changes this guys attitude. He won't be claiming his deep desire to "kill some Iraqi's" by the time they are done beating morals into his head. Also, If he's waiting for a plane to bring him to Paris Island, there are no DI's (Drill Instructors) yet. Why would they be in a hotel anyways? Best of luck anyways Gay-o, you're in for an unpleasent suprise with boot camp. Just remember...."They can make it harder, but they can't make it any longer" Thats what helped me through it 5 years ago.
    they are in a hotel at MEPS for their final checkouts before going to boot, and lol he doesnt have a DI yet, and if he did he definately wouldnt be able to type on a computer haha, i feel bad for the guy cuz he knows nothing yet

anyway bootcamp is cake as long as you get past the mental aspect, its like a big summer camp, only your camp leaders are assholes

Leave a comment:

• Regen
    replied
    Liz just so you know if he has a big ego now. He will have an even bigger ego when he gets out of Boot camp. I know a lot of military guys and they all think they are big shit. Every single one of them.

Leave a comment:

• cowPope
    replied
    Originally posted by fableman View Post
    Dont he ask for it when he say he want to kill Iraqi's, Terrorist and Iraqi's not the same thing, maybee he should go back to school instead.
    if the terrorists he's killing are iraqi, he wouldn't be wrong in saying "kill some iraqis"

Leave a comment:

• Purple Heart
    replied
    Originally posted by fableman View Post
    Dont he ask for it when he say he want to kill Iraqi's, Terrorist and Iraqi's not the same thing, maybee he should go back to school instead.

Yea, he shoulda said "kill some terrorists" instead of "Iraqi's." Oh well, some people will always be ignorant.

Anyway, later Gay-Oh.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Heart
    replied
    Originally posted by Reaver View Post
    Never give up
    and NEVER surrender!!

(Roffle)

Leave a comment:

• fableman
    replied
    Originally posted by Pummel View Post
    DONT MAKE THE THREAD NEGATIVE

BY ORDER OF PUMMEL

Leave a comment:

• Pummel
    replied
    Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
    I personally can't wait to see how the military changes this guys attitude. He won't be claiming his deep desire to "kill some Iraqi's" by the time they are done beating morals into his head. Also, If he's waiting for a plane to bring him to Paris Island, there are no DI's (Drill Instructors) yet. Why would they be in a hotel anyways? Best of luck anyways Gay-o, you're in for an unpleasent suprise with boot camp. Just remember...."They can make it harder, but they can't make it any longer" Thats what helped me through it 5 years ago.
    DONT MAKE THE THREAD NEGATIVE

BY ORDER OF PUMMEL

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Shimon View Post
    give me your address and i will send you an iraqi head. T shit my DI is approaching and yelling already

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy Turbo
    replied
    See you 'round Geio, I loved mocking you in DD no matter how good you were =)

Keep it real, and good luck with real life =)

Visit sometimes =D

Leave a comment:

• unrealistic
    replied
    Good luck Geio mate! See you in the future..

Leave a comment:

• Shadowmere
    replied
    See you Geio.

<3

Leave a comment:

• Shimon
    replied
    Hey geio this is Geio im in a hotel...waiting for plane to depart my ass to paris island. Man you were probably my closest buddy on this game. I would like to thank you for all your good convo's even though me you hercules and cig smoke never went to dorny park...ill gte over it lol. anyways reav ill see you when im back hopefully. I wont give up...give me your adress and i will send you an iraqi head. That is a promise..semper fi fidelis = ALWAYS FAITHFULL!!! shit my DI is approaching and yelling already fuck me...ight man take it ez. pz!!!! and to my brother shimon....DONT FUCKING SUCK AT THIS GAME, KEEP MY LEGACY GOING.

Leave a comment:

• Reaver
    replied
    Never give up

Leave a comment:

• Colonel
    replied
    Good Luck!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X