Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture go

Where did my picture go?
    The Spirit of God moves upon the face of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
      Please either PM me on here, in game, or send me an Email at EricJeter1222@yahoo.com with Complaints/suggestions for the gallery. Foreign worked really hard on this project and there is absolutely no reason he should have to keep running back to these forums to fix problems one at a time as people encounter them. I am the one responsible for the gallery, so please refer the problems to me, and I will forward them accordingly to get them fixed, thank you.
      So basically Foreign did all of the work and you act like you're some kind of bigshot that is responsible for it all.
      sdg

Comment

Oo nice I like how it loads within a small frame instead of a new page.
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
          So basically Foreign did all of the work and you act like you're some kind of bigshot that is responsible for it all.
          I don't think that was the intent of his post, though I can see how it could have been misinterpreted. He is just trying to take some of the load off of me by deciding what I do in fact need to work on, if anything.

And I am glad, because I don't want to waste my time with pointless "improvements" and I'm sure he doesn't want to waste my time either
          -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by A I View Post
            Where did my picture go?
            fixed.
            -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
              I have given all the appropriate credit as it was due. I clearly stated long before the gallery was finished, that Galaxy Turbo made the layout, NOT ME....and that Foreign was handling coding because I simply do not understand it. Without the two of them, I wouldnt have a gallery to manage. D1st0rt put it best I assume. Maybe I shouldn't be such a beaurocrat. I just want to see things get done, and done right. I was put in charge of of this project, which entails making sure everything got done, not nessecarily doing it myself. The credit belongs to the two individuals previously mentioned, for they did most of the work. Thank you Foreign and GT

Comment

what I think

slower than before

doesn't support tabbed browsing

no back function

bluedandy
                afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                  slower than before

doesn't support tabbed browsing

no back function

^ Agreed.

and approve my piccc!

thanks
                  AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

I have given all the appropriate credit as it was due. I clearly stated long before the gallery was finished, that Galaxy Turbo made the layout, NOT ME....and that Foreign was handling coding because I simply do not understand it. Without the two of them, I wouldnt have a gallery to manage. D1st0rt put it best I assume. Maybe I shouldn't be such a beaurocrat. I just want to see things get done, and done right. I was put in charge of of this project, which entails making sure everything got done, not nessecarily doing it myself. The credit belongs to the two individuals previously mentioned, for they did most of the work. Thank you Foreign and GT
                    if you don't know anything related to website, why are you in charge of this? what DO you do exactly? receive email and upload pictures? if thats it, why didnt we give this job to some ZH -_-
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber View Post
                      ^ Agreed.

and approve my piccc!

thanks
                      acidbomber <3's bluedandy, obviously.
                      afksry

Comment

ahaha ^-^
                        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila View Post
                          if you don't know anything related to website, why are you in charge of this? what DO you do exactly? receive email and upload pictures? if thats it, why didnt we give this job to some ZH -_-
                          I was put in charge of this because I was the only one who cared about getting it fixed, and now its fixed. If you want me to defend why I have this position, why don't you do the mature thing and get your whole squad to invade my private chat again. Thanks.

Comment

I was put in charge of this because I was the only one who cared about getting it fixed, and now its fixed. If you want me to defend why I have this position, why don't you do the mature thing and get your whole squad to invade my private chat again. Thanks.
                            LOL. you are the one who proudly claimed that 'I have half of spastic on my chat'. so how is anything invading? Also, I didnt even know about your lil chat until Kolar told me about you saying I invaded your chat. Later on, we found out it was a faker. If that fake is you, you are a sad idiot. If he isn't you, then here's a lil info for you: <?find dads revenge,nethila> type the whole thing in <>. you'd be surprised.
                            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I'm going to be the adult here. If you want me to continue embarassing you/proving you wrong, open a thread in Trash Talk. Lets keep my thread on topic. Thank you.

Comment

My pic on the gallery is from about 2001..how old is your pic? (everyone)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X