Lost Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Password

Alright i've lost the password to Philos, i've tried talking to mackieman on several occasions, and when he is on, he's a total turd. So i was just wondering if anyone on TW staff has the capability to reset the password, or if someone could drop a word on mackieman for me... I'd really appreciate it. -Philos (now Devaki) p.s. my new name is shit.
    6:Tristan> EVERY FUJCKING TIME I HAVE A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BAGEL ARGGHGHGHGHGH
    6:Tristan> god damn fuckin bagel ass cunt mother fucking fuckass lik ball bastard
    6:Philos> you dropped your bagel tristan?
    6:Tristan> fuck yes

Phildo
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
      Phildo

=)

Comment

If there was a way, I would have Disliked back by now.

You just have to accept it.

Comment

Mackieman is an asshole.

If you want ANYTHING done, you'll have to talk to a more approachable Billing Op. You might want to try speaking with BlueGoku, Pointman, or Wonderer. Pointman was able to help me out once or twice, and if there's sufficient proof that Philos is your name, they will reset the password for you.

They cannot, however, change the lost password email. Only Ghost Ship, Mackieman, and Priit can do tha!
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

wth Cumu gave you shit?

He promised he'd keep his shit for himself!
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

There is really no need to contact a Netop to get your password back - several systems are in place to help you get your password back.

The first and most used one is ?lostpassword <player name> . This command will send a new password to the e-mail address you entered while registering your playername.
              The second one is the ticket system located at http://www.ssbase.com/billing.shtml . Make sure you read all of the information.

BTW ofcourse is Mackieman an asshole. Can you imagine how much people would annoy you each minute asking for their username to be reset? Just try to do it the official way first.
              Maverick
              Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
              Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
              Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
              Subspace Statistics Administrator
              Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                Mackieman is an asshole.

If you want ANYTHING done, you'll have to talk to a more approachable Billing Op. You might want to try speaking with BlueGoku, Pointman, or Wonderer. Pointman was able to help me out once or twice, and if there's sufficient proof that Philos is your name, they will reset the password for you.

They cannot, however, change the lost password email. Only Ghost Ship, Mackieman, and Priit can do tha!
                true, priitk has reset my password and email 3 times i believe, priitk owns

Comment

Working...
                X