• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that sucks
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I still don't see what I could have done to help. Although BanG is tied in to the biller, it does not give me any control to it. A voodoo priestess would have been more knowledgable on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        I still don't see what I could have done to help. Although BanG is tied in to the biller, it does not give me any control to it. A voodoo priestess would have been more knowledgable on the subject.

You were the only BanG member that i could get intouch with.. With you being that, i thought that there was atleast someone you could relay me too and have them get intouch with me via email or AIM :P
        SSCU Trench Wars Moderator

Stealth Angell> I only have Lvl.50 Ban Armor...I think Rudy's Ban Attack Level is 80...so I would lose

Comment

BanG is independent of the incorrect password lockout, the only person that could have helped you in that situation was yourself in the past (not entering incorrect passwords)
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Try getting in touch with Narse. He's helped me before in similar "you cannot connect to any SSC zone" issues before. :P

Hi rudy
            :-)

Comment

Working...
            X