X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my opinion on basing weekend

it is a shit.

Don't play then.

Oh and we're very sorry you feel this way.
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

You must really hate it that you register to the Forum just to tell people.
      But can you also give arguments why you hate it? That might give your post some value...
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I dont mind pure basing weekend that much, however I get a little annoyed when i see people in ?go base when pubs have been altered just for basers. Pure basing weekend is for you basers, so I think that you should use it. I believe that it is a great chance for you vets to go out there and teach the newer players the basics of basing.

I say either dont start the basing bot during pbw or not have pbw at all.

Comment

I pub
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Re: my opinion on basing weekend

Originally posted by saerdnaa
            it is a shit.
            Backing up your reason for hating PBW would be nice and using correct grammar would be even better. I can't understand why anyone would hate PBW when that is the whole point of TW in the first place. It is a basing zone and all PBW does is rid everyone of the annoying LTs. So, unless you can only play as a levi then you need to get more skill and enjoy the other ships as well.
            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Guano!
              I dont mind pure basing weekend that much, however I get a little annoyed when i see people in ?go base when pubs have been altered just for basers. Pure basing weekend is for you basers, so I think that you should use it. I believe that it is a great chance for you vets to go out there and teach the newer players the basics of basing.

I say either dont start the basing bot during pbw or not have pbw at all.
              no fair teams in pub.. and no 8 vs 8 in pub.. and still there remain newbies, that go screw around with levis. and newbies that go screw around on the fucking roof.. thats no fun basing.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

True, not everyone is going to base on a PBW, but they are more inclined to do so without having the option of killing those levis and LTs. People don't bother spawning levis and people don't have to go chase after LTs on the roof and in lower base. The action becomes much more concentrated on the base and attempting to defend/attack it.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                  no fair teams in pub.. and no 8 vs 8 in pub.. and still there remain newbies, that go screw around with levis. and newbies that go screw around on the fucking roof.. thats no fun basing.
                  Hmm, there's got to be a solution for every single thing that makes pub NOT FUN. Let's just get rid of pub? it'll make all the "vets" happy. If pub has been altered for the BASERS, and the main basing people of the zone don't use it...then what the hell is it for? Everyone on these forums that whine about levis spends most of their time in base or other zones. I agree with Guano, keep the basing bots off, or have no PBW.
                  Ну вот...

Comment

i already posted what is below this but i have a feeling it got over looked. the wormhole idea is gold

i have big levterr problems now. when the basing gets good in a pub, and u know that is very rare, i want to enjoy it and not get the shit blown out of me by some next-to-invincible ship. if i want to do that ill play dodgeball on the weekend events or something.

id rather have the levi removed and it can piss off 75 percent of the TW population. 74 percent of that population are newbies anyway, and everyone would miss the thing for a few days and be a little angry but then they would stop caring and go back to spawning each other gleefully, proud to have a "back in the good ol' days" story to tell people even newer than they are.

but still purebasing weekends are a bit of a drag... it doesnt really solve the levi problem and it restricts private frequencies. (so hotshots in their warbirds dont have the privelage that they enjoy so much: being able to spawn everyone instead of only half of the people due to the fact that the other half is on their team) to solve the problem just plop a huge wormhole in the spawning zone (or a lot of smaller ones i suppose). if people dont attach they get sucked in. levis wont be able to attach OR get anywhere at all. people wont be able to fly out side of base! THIS PLAN SUCKS!!!! (as in the suckage of the wormholes) it may seem a little bizarre but u gotta admit theres not much wrong with it!
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

everytime there is a PB weekend people complain and start a new thread that gets 130 replies between lters and basers who argue about the same stuff over and over.

who cares?
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                        everytime there is a PB weekend people complain and start a new thread that gets 130 replies between lters and basers who argue about the same stuff over and over.

who cares?
                        Umm... if people are willing to post up to 130 replies, then I think that THEY care.

Comment

no fair teams in pub..
                          I don't remember the last time I saw fair teams in ?go base. On the other hand, at least once every pbw I've been a part of, there has been an awesome basing arena.

However, pub basing is VERY different than league basing. Skilled basers can't really teach people to base through pbw weekend. That, in my opinion, is not what it's for anyway. It's to allow pubbers a chance to really base. Which is what it does. Whether or not the expereinced basers go to pubs is irrelevant. Before anyone tries to dispute that pubbers care about basing, let me tell you they do. WR loved it, and there always squads like us and people like us. Guano's right in one aspect, it'd be cool if all the basers went out and enjoyed some endless basing. But if they don't, it's their loss, not TW's.

Comment

so then whats the point in having pure basing weekend? why dont you just stay in your basing arena and have fun there?

however, if you did start playing in pub, then perhaps you would be able to teach the newer players how to base properly. you know... promote basing a little bit... i really think that some newer players enter the zone and check out the basing thing a bit but switch to other things (spawning, lting) because the quality of basing in pub is just so low. if you want to change something, perhaps you should try promoting basing instead of sitting in ?go base and posting on how much you hate lts on the forums.

Comment

There are obviously two kinds of people in TW, those who love LTs and those who absolutely hate them. This saga will never end, much like the final fantasy series by squaresoft

Comment

Working...
                              X