No announcement yet.

Guys! Look what I found!!!1111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clerify, I didnt post this to get anyone banned... I just thought it was funny, and I was fairly sure it was legal since he was a ZH. I was just in one of those really bored moods and needed something to do.
    -Bubbles
    Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
    Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
      This has happened before. Staffers are encouraged to play TWD on their staffnames however we do not expect players who are going to be playing TWL to play on their staff names during that time because help calls and such may deter them from playing to their potential. Carry on.
      i was encouraged not to use my staff name
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

You're staff? o.o

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
          i was encouraged not to use my staff name
          Last edited by Ward; 02-14-2007, 05:41 AM.
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

I was told i could not have both my names on roster so I had to chose one.

Comment

ease or underground (dont remember) did thid before in sk8 too
              no one makes a problem out of it, why would they?
              Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Omigosh!

Comment

id like to complain about it, because i got twd banned for the same reason, except i left the same squad and rejoined on a diff name before the 24 hour thing

that got me a 2 week ban

i think staff need to be held accountable or otherwise the twd roster system is biased
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    id like to complain about it, because i got twd banned for the same reason, except i left the same squad and rejoined on a diff name before the 24 hour thing

that got me a 2 week ban

i think staff need to be held accountable or otherwise the twd roster system is biased

That shouldn't have happened if you were joining the same squad imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                      That shouldn't have happened if you were joining the same squad imo.
                      i know, but it apparently was quite funny to twd ops after i play them in a dd and win to check my history and to wait purposely till twl preseason to ban me for it
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Staff are out to get Vys and Exalt.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                          scoop, i think he should be banned for just as long as wax is for doulbe squadding or watever. why should staff members go unpunished. any staff member can just switch names how hard is that. ALL IN FAVOR FOR BANNING SPACEHIKER SAY I
                          I!
                          Ban Ikrit

Comment

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. If these 2 guys are banned now then we will save them from fucking something bigger up later. Look at it as doing them a favor. If they dont get banned for this, it is just a prime example of how staff is exempt from almost every rule. He screwed up unintentially, nonetheless, he should still pay just the same as any other name in tw. Gfg.
                            Strid3r> We dont have enough players..
                            Da Man> Spec
                            A2m> alright all spec!
                            Strid3r> thanks bro
                            Strid3r in for Idoneus
                            ------- GAME OVER -------
                            Idoneus vs. Shriek: 1 - 0
                            Idoneus wins this game!

Do Eht!

Comment

Originally posted by Plasma View Post
                              Ignorance of the law is no excuse. If these 2 guys are banned now then we will save them from fucking something bigger up later. Look at it as doing them a favor. If they dont get banned for this, it is just a prime example of how staff is exempt from almost every rule. He screwed up unintentially, nonetheless, he should still pay just the same as any other name in tw. Gfg.
                              a response from someone who truly has no idea what he's talking about
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

why ban them when you can just program robohelp to respond to their helpcalls with racism
                                -Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X