TWL Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tanzu had a server that didnt delay
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Actually Xog, I thought about that since you did have some radio broadcasting experience, but you are netbanned. :-( No way around that issue. Maybe when you come back if you do?
      sigpic

Comment

Here's my all-in-all

-You should definitely preview a song before you play it or run it by others - some of the music was kinda bad :P And not bad in a cool way (playing britney spears is funny in an ironic way) but tori amos?

-More At the Drive-In

-Save your info for between the songs. I am one of many people who CAN NOT STAND to have music interrupted - even bad music (unless it's to say you're ending it). This is why I am trading in my SUV for a single-cab pickup - so I don't have a reason to carry people who insist on talking to me when I'm blasting music, or answering their phones or in general annoying me (i'm absolutely being serious about this)

-Like I said earlier, there's a program called SAM that will help you broadcast way more professionally. It's a stabdalone program that loads up the music on your computer and basically acts as a virtual DJ - it randomly selects music based on algorithms, and it has a very professional setup that is a slight hassle to set up and learn, but once you do, you'll look at Winamp+Shoutcast as a tool of the caveman. Of course, obtaining it is... less than legal $$

But hey, you stated you haven't hosted before/in a longass time, and it's TWL Radio, kindofabigdeal, so I'm sure by the next time you broadcast it'll be spot on You have a great voice/personality by the way, something I really can't say I have, so use it well.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

when i clicked on the link it went straight onto my iTunes and loaded from there, so now i can just load up itunes and click on tw radio, pretty easy! yeah was a good show lizard...want to know whats happening in next weeks show :P
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Eye View Post
            Actually Xog, I thought about that since you did have some radio broadcasting experience, but you are netbanned. :-( No way around that issue. Maybe when you come back if you do?
            sure no doubt

either my ban is up next month, or it's up in ... 8 months.

it says 2007 - 10 - 03.. . . .. ?

is that The 3rd day of the 10th month of 2007 or the 10th day of the third month of 2007?

Comment

October 3rd..
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

i just gotta find time to do it now
                Big Chill

Comment

That SAM program looks real neat, although it is pricey!
                  Hirluin is now known on TW as Hirluin! <ZH>

New Zealand - home of the best Trench Wars players in the world!

DJ Hirluin on TW Radio

My awesome MySpace page :)

Comment

Originally posted by Hirluin View Post
                    That SAM program looks real neat, although it is pricey!
                    Yeah, I've used it to host radio, I'll upload a recording (yes, it will also record the entire broadcast for you, for archiving purposes) to demonstrate how effective it is :P

Problem: "acquiring" it
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I've got that SAM program...
                      I'm working on putting a show together.

Comment

What a complete success TWL Radio was today! Hockey <ER> hosted for a little under 3 hours and did some on-hand coverage of the TWLD Match between Squad!! and Savanger. Kahlan followed hockey and tore up the mic with some old time rock n roll! Make sure you tune in tomorrow at 12:30 PM est. P0LLUX from Spastic and Usoi from Paladen will be kicking things off with Spastic Radio! See you then!
                        Last edited by Lizard Fuel; 02-24-2007, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                          What a complete success TWL Radio was today! Hockey <ER> hosted for a little under 3 hours and did some on-hand coverage of the TWLD Match between Squad!! and Savanger. Kahlan followed hockey and tore up the mic with some old time rock n roll! Make sure you tune in tomorrow at 12:30 PM est. P0LLUX from Spastic and Usoi from Paladen will be kicking things off with Spastic Radio! See you then!
                          Haha it was fun chillin' at ?go radio for 2 hours or something
                          (Paradise)>dj sage
                          (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                          1: Dynasty> LOL
                          1:vue> LOL
                          1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

hockey owned, hockey for radiooo
                            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT