• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mef, bring PCF back

ktnx

Comment

Re: The Future of Trench Wars...

Originally posted by Method
      - Leagues (TWL mainly) will continue to run strong, I forsee. Trench Wars League will however have to open up more spaces for new squads as there will be too many competant squads around that would not be offered a spot. Maybe the League will be separated into 2 divisions, one for the 16 top teams (in duelling, javelin and base.. and maybe spider) and maybe a Promotion/Relegation system could be used for the top squads in the lower ladder and the lesser squads in the elite division. Either way I'm sure TWL will run strong for many years and seasons to come.
      Excellent.

- There will be a whole new era of elite squads in the future. Who knows what destiny has planned for us. It's likely that hardly any of the squads around today will make it to 2006, with exceptions to Paladen (KJW will never dissolve Paladen and GG to him, best captain in subspace).
      We might even witness the rebirth of old squads such as -FINAL- or -PRO- (mkGENIUS for life, AHAHA). Maybe even Scrotal's Horde, WildFire, Zero Hour or the legendary Siege might get back together.
      It will be interesting to see what happens in that respect-- Epi should also be mentioned for helping run Elusive; although they may be disliked by many, they are a skilled squad and it will be interesting to see how they match up to Onix, Rampage and others this season.

- 1v1 League. Me and 2dragons are planning to launch the first season of 1v1. If you are an old school pimp you will remember a league named TWEL (originally created by DoCk>, Dantax and Debasser). Debasser mysteriously vanished and the league never really got off the ground. The Second TWEL (approx. 1 year after) was created by Mefod (me) and 2dragons, and FieryFire was assigned LeagueOp also, because I wasnt on staff then and DoCk> didn't want a non-staffer running a league. Once again, the league went strong for 3 weeks then interest died.
      This time will be different, bots will run the league in 1 arena, the website will be coded by staff and hosted on our servers. An automated bot will handle all games (DuelBot) and this time interest will not be lost, because the system will be organised.
      Who knows, after the 1v1 League maybe you might see a 2v2 League, 3v3 or 4v4 which will allow TW to compete with DZ (Duelling Zone) to have the better duelling league system.
      An interesting thought. The Dueling League, but with TW settings... very interesting. Would that be for Warbird, and perhaps Javalin as well? I look forward to seeing that possibility. Good luck with it Method...Marvel...Mefod... whatever you call yourself these days.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
        Mef, bring PCF back

ktnx
        speak to jbiller

he's the big cheese

Comment

you are a shitbag

Omg omg omg Mefod omg

Comment

speak to jbiller

he's the big cheese
            the big ass hole more like it. Thanks for closing down the forums after buying it for a big wad of money Jb.

Comment

Re: Re: The Future of Trench Wars...

Originally posted by Shear
              It will be interesting to see what happens in that respect-- Epi should also be mentioned for helping run Elusive; although they may be disliked by many, they are a skilled squad and it will be interesting to see how they match up to Onix, Rampage and others this season.
              Seeing as how Elusive won TWL before Siege did, calling Siege legendary and leaving us out is unfair Mefod:P. And we ARE the defending TWLJ champs hehe.

About TWL, unless there's some serious skill changes I think TWD serves very well as the "lower tier" of TWL. If you remember from last season's TWL there were a lot of squads that just got blown out every week. I don't think there are as many evenly matched skilled squads as you think mefod!

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

TW Elites is a legend squad. Cuz they won the first TWL season. Also Legacy is legend...
                - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Future of Trench Wars...

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                  Seeing as how Elusive won TWL before Siege did, calling Siege legendary and leaving us out is unfair Mefod:P. And we ARE the defending TWLJ champs hehe.
                  I was only listing squads that have dissolved. It goes without saying that Elusive are legendary, wiseguy :X

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Future of Trench Wars...

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                    I don't think there are as many evenly matched skilled squads as you think mefod!
                    But in the future there might be, wiseguy :X

Comment

mef.. did you have any involvement in the ptc album?

it fucking owns hard :\

oh..

and bring back Priestcult!
                      HuMMeR> I bathe in my own dissappointment

Comment

as long as world war 3 doesnt break out and the entire world goes into nuclear war, i predict continuum will be around for a very long time. although as technology increases and priitk's knowledge of the force follows suite, i predict sooner or later there will no longer be a need for bots. he will hardcode bots directly into the subgame. basically, program a bot in his language, upload it, start it, wala, insta lagless bot.

oh and I think mefod will eventually be SMOD sooner or later.

and after he axes me, i predict ill rise a revolt against him, and after i get unbanned, i predict ill come back and make top 200 in elim.
                        Volcs> !sex
                        Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
                        Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
                        Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
                        Volcs> !sex on
                        Volcs> !fuckyou

Comment

A small part of me wants to keep it the way it is...now that elim is in 2 arenas <elim and baseelim> im happy
                          BORG Leader> why u banned skip?
                          psychoskip> long story
                          psychoskip> the end
                          Pray> skips banned ? rolf
                          Squadless> he did ?help you ******s are racist to me cuz im euro

Comment

Originally posted by majic
                            mef.. did you have any involvement in the ptc album?
                            it fucking owns hard :\
                            oh..
                            and bring back Priestcult!
                            i wrote and created every song, fool!

Comment

I really REALLY want a Continuum/Subspace 2.
                              I think it should have the same overhead perspective and levels but it should have better gfx and a lot more detail.
                              But saying that it would probably go on sale and wont be freeware.
                              Hows about it?

Comment

what i hope for tw's future is..I am not there!!!

i hate these addicting games that waste my fucking time.!
                                if it werent for this game, i would probably be out lighting peoples plastic mailboxes on fire (try it sometime, its really amazing)

Comment

Working...
                                X