This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me With My Ban Someone

i sent a ban dispute to http://bang.sscbilling.net nd no one has responded to me in like over two weeks .. can someone help me ? anyone for this is what i wrote in the dispute ticket..
    was at my friends house during the evening because i had slept over .. i log on my name to check how my squad doing ... stayed on for like 15 mins then i logged off ..if u can check i never logged back on at his house after i logged off that one time .. i leave his house and go out wit my other friends and i guess he was CEing and got himself banned .. PL goes and takes me off the roster site of my squadron .. and i get back on at home and cowpope tells me that i got fired from squad by him .. so i come home and log on my name revolve .. i PM PL asking him why i got kicked off squad and he tells me that how am i here and stuff so i told him that i was using a ba n free rudy granted to me .. nd i ask him why is he banning me nd he tells me because he caught someone cheating and i had logged on that computer earlier that day so hes gonna ban me too .. so im like wtf .. its not my fault he got caught cheating i wasn't with him i had left his house .. and hes like o ya but he wouldnt be in an arena called #izor2 if it wasnt u .. im like ok that no reason because my friend also knows izor .. nd there friends also .. i just got off the phone wit my friend rob aka district that was banned a while ago for CEing and he told me that he had taught my friend how to CE because they obviously dont care about playing the game ..i told PL theres no reason for me to get banned for his actions just because i logged on my name at his house earlier that day.. when i logged on at his house to play was around like 1 nd i played a game of elim on the name rula and won it 9-2 then logged off .. then i left his house .. nd then i guess he got caught doing stupid shit .. so please lift my ban i dont wanna miss TWL over my friends stupidity .. thanks for your time .
    Epinephrin> I hope quicksand actually does become pretty good

Epinephrin> always fun to have a villian in the game

Email Bans21@trenchwars.org, the SSC ticket site is for non Trench Wars related bans. Include your banID and user name in the email to save time.

Closed.

Comment

Working...
    X