New ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ship

What do u think of the nightwasp (i think thats what it is called). I know not really a new ship but what are the odds of it being used in pubs anyhow... Just a random thought
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Die in a horrible forest fire, along with your signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
      Die in a horrible forest fire, along with your signature.

EDIT: I thought i'd add Burzum is a good guy, don't be trying to make him look like a bad mod when he isn't. The way you said what you did is racist in my eyes, you basically put down Koreans as a whole, and they are to busy with "5 year old kids making clothes" to be a superior race
      2:ph> seriously, if i could suck my own dick i'd quit subspace

Comment

Originally posted by Cryp Wings View Post
        LOLOLOL FUNNY
        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

We can't add another ship to the game and it's very unlikely at this point it would replace the levi or any other ship for that matter.

Btw NoLimitSoldier, I'm not saying don't participate on this forum but take some time to learn the game and the forum community before jumping into the deep end.

Comment

EDIT: I thought i'd add Burzum is a good guy, don't be trying to make him look like a bad mod when he isn't. The way you said what you did is racist in my eyes, you basically put down Koreans as a whole, and they are to busy with "5 year old kids making clothes" to be a superior race

First of all that was a proven fact. 2nd not racism. 3rd he sent me a warning cause i made fun of his squad. Did he said warnings to others talking about them. Now thats the real question.

Thanks kolar for the info. And I would have known the format by now if a mod would accept apps sooner then a few weeks.
            Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

Comment

That attitude is gonna get you nowhere fast.
              DELETED

Comment

That didn't deserve a warning
                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                1:Cower> Sword
                1:Kthx> ok
                1:Cower> Axe
                1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                1:Cower> ?
                1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Hahahaha Crypt you killed me with that photo!

On the topic...mmm...new ship would be frickin cool!

Inpenatrable to bursts would be nice as well as a 1/100 chance of getting a thor on spawn
                  Hirluin is now known on TW as Hirluin! <ZH>

New Zealand - home of the best Trench Wars players in the world!

DJ Hirluin on TW Radio

My awesome MySpace page :)

Comment

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post

First of all that was a proven fact. 2nd not racism. 3rd he sent me a warning cause i made fun of his squad. Did he said warnings to others talking about them. Now thats the real question.

Thanks kolar for the info. And I would have known the format by now if a mod would accept apps sooner then a few weeks.
                    It's called quoting, you don't just type edit and the message that someone else wrote.

Comment

Whatever kids, don't jump into bandwagon and bash someone because he's new and unheard of. Use your own brain and analyze the situation impartially. He's right, he shouldn't have been warned if that's what he said. I've seen a lot more offensive stuff being said, in case of which the perpetrators were overlooked by staff. In fact, what he said wasn't offensive at all, and it was in no way discriminating to any race. That doesn't warning. He simply stated the fact that Koreans are bound by cheap labor, having young workers do a job for low wages. And yes, that's the fact. I'm not implying that Burzum is a bad mod, but that was a little too harsh and unjust don't you think.. ?
                      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                      1:Cower> Sword
                      1:Kthx> ok
                      1:Cower> Axe
                      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                      1:Cower> ?
                      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Pummel seriously.

Comment

OH this thread is about his ban, I THOUGHT I TWAS ABOUT THE NIGTHWASP, silly me

Comment

i think a 21 day ban would have been justified. and it should have been raised to 27 by now because of the quality of this thread.

Comment

First off thank you ward. And 2nd fluffz this thread was about a ship. Not my problem that some disgruntled person decided to jump on and talk about something else. But since we are on the topic i will continue from it. Everything i said was a proven fact and to get a mod to do what they did was unjust. I wasnt making fun of a race just pointing out a flaw from another country. The only reason he gave me a warning would be A) he isnt too smart or B) because i made fun of the mambas geek squad pic.
                              Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

Working...
                              X