This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NETBANNED for no reason, by prob one of you TW guys

So last night I was playing base around 4am, won three or four games in a row. Then a mod or someone decides to be cool and *kills me from the zone. So whatever, I go to play pub, then get tired, and go to sleep. This was all under the alias SSC Hockey Zone btw. I wake up today, go to sign on Continuum at 2pm, to find out that alias is NETBANNED untill 2008-04-05 BAN ID# 2218. Why I was netbanned? I have no idea. I only used two aliases in my life in tw, maybe three. A_pac, A_Pac+, and SSC Hockey Zone. I never once cheated, or broke any intentional rule. I even joined some random chat that Lea<er> told me to, which no one ever even talks on.

So why was I netbanned? Who netbanned me? I can't wait to see the answer rofl.

a_pac

I already filled out an appeal, and when I check the status of the ban it says

"You've entered an invalid email/ticket combination. Please try again."

@ http://bang.sscbilling.net/view.php

In before close!

Sounds like you got banned for advertising?
    2:Galaxy Turbo> Jab?
    2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> what...
    2:Galaxy Turbo> Who would be your dream woman?
    2:Unliked <ER>> i bet kim
    2:Galaxy Turbo> Lol...
    2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> afk
    --
    1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> <-- Life
    1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> GG

Comment

I never once said go to hockey zone, or ssce hockey zone, or ssc hockey zone. gg.

Comment

Network Ban #2218 was not set by anyone on TW Staff. Please contact the Zone Staff from the Zone this network ban was issued from or SSC Staff if the form is not functioning.

Closed.

Comment

Working...
        X