This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick apology to TW staff and co

From the grapevine, I found out it was someone in EG, a zone i haven't visited in MONTHS who net-banned me on the alias "SSC Hockey Zone". Pretty cool huh. My only guess is it is because I played there around November 2006 or so, got kicked out of the squad explosive for the soul reason of "playing other zones" and never returned to that zone again (EG). Anyways my apologies for the trouble I caused in your zone, if any. I would have never thought I would be net-banned, from a zone I haven't visted in MONTHS on any of my aliases. So whatever, you TW guys are pretty cool. EG on the other hand, I strongly suggest no one to ever go there again, and they will never hear the end of this, but only through appropriate and peaceful actions of course. Take care TW staff, you are doing an excellent job.

peace love and happiness
    a_pac/ssc hockey zone/a_pac+

^^^ my only three aliases I have used in the last year or so ^^^, just fyi

Talking to Ratio, from eg, got nothing accomplished. I screen-shotted, and logged, all his lies. Will post them somewhere tomorrow, 16 screenshots, and a 23kb log isn't my idea of fun right now. Peace out
    Last edited by A_Pac; 04-27-2007, 12:44 AM.

cool
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

beenz

Comment

hey man we really care and want to know more about your life
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

i agree, im 16/f/cali what r u may b we go out sum time.

id luv to heer bout' ur ban storeez

Comment

So much for jumping to conclusions

Good you find out, I wonder what Ratio told you?

P.S. it's obvious you got caught under a netban of someone else, Ratio didn't tell you? (unless istink2 is a name of yours)
            Last edited by Maverick; 04-27-2007, 05:28 AM.
            Maverick
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
            Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
            Subspace Statistics Administrator
            Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Bring me 10'000 burritos and I will accept your humble apology. :zorro:
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                So much for jumping to conclusions
                gives me an idea for a board game.......

Comment

Noah's demands are a bit much. I shall settle for 400 clothes hangers. Make sure they are the plastic kind, not the weak wiry ones.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                    Noah's demands are a bit much. I shall settle for 400 clothes hangers. Make sure they are the plastic kind, not the weak wiry ones.
                    What the fuck is wrong with you? The metal wire ones are so much better. You can bend them into different shapes or make a rather large poking stick. Much more uses than a plastic one.
                    f

Comment

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
                      make a rather large poking stick
                      Whoopiedoo, a rather large poking stick? OH GOD CAN I GET A RATHER LARGE POKING STICK?

ARE YOU SHITTING ME? I WANT A RATHER LARGE POKING STICK!
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
                        What the fuck is wrong with you? The metal wire ones are so much better. You can bend them into different shapes or make a rather large poking stick. Much more uses than a plastic one.
                        or you could be e-cool and steal some ones spaceship by bending it into a slimjim. which btw has the coolest ingrediants ever, if you can find one look at it.
                        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Ratio you suck dude

yo yo i got the pics uploaded, i will reply again with the log once i edit out the innocent names i dont want to get caught up in Ratio's shit, ((just one er dude and some random guy) and my chats so everyone doesnt spam them.)

anyways here are the pics, in chronological order

the ingame screen alt tab pics start at 31min 58sec past midnight apr 27 eastern daylight savings time, and end 42min 05sec past midnight apr 27 eastern daylight savings time. for you all, i ordered them 1-17.gif for easy reading and low files sizes

well shit, it appears that photobucket fucked up all my file names, so i will post them in order here 1-17 lol

WARNING LOTS OF BIG SIZE PICTURES WITH SMALL FILES SIZES, WITH A LOG OF AN ABUSER. PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED

and i uploaded this shit to geocities, so when one of these servers craps out, hopefully the other one is avail, http://www.geocities.com/a998/picsOfRatioAbuse.zip

yo the .zip is the same as the pics above so u dont gotta donwnload it if the above works

well 3 picture limit here, that sucks, so gl getting the pics from above with geocities server lol

the pics show up in this other message board, if its illegal to link to please mod of the forum edit out this line yo, i dont support abuse yo

Comment

RIDICULES LONG ABUSE LOG FOLLOWS BE WARNED. MORE PARENTAL DISCRETION SHIT YO

http://www.geocities.com/a998/abusef...SPRIVATEYO.txt

Comment

Final reply on this matter, I have brought the abuser's abuse attention to EG and posted it there, awaiting reply.

http://www.extreme-games.net/forum/v...c.php?p=322443

Peace out:fear:

Comment

Working...
                              X