Locked into freq for round in basing pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked into freq for round in basing pub

I frequently see people switching freqs in basing pub, be it for points/whatever.

Why is this allowed? I can so no good reason for it other than switching teams to even them, but who would even freqs to a losing team? Very few people. Maybe bot could lock you into your freq for the round or something? This is getting to be a very annoying problem, along with constant ship changing. Earlier today the base got taken over by literally a terr and six sharks.

Keep the ship changing. Most of the time people change ships to help the team. Plus, you wouldn't want a tking jav like myself locked into the yellow ship the whole round.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Pac View Post
      I frequently see people switching freqs in basing pub, be it for points/whatever.

Why is this allowed? I can so no good reason for it other than switching teams to even them, but who would even freqs to a losing team? Very few people. Maybe bot could lock you into your freq for the round or something? This is getting to be a very annoying problem, along with constant ship changing. Earlier today the base got taken over by literally a terr and six sharks.
      shark > spider

in pub, I always freqhop to the losing team cuz its more fun
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Then maybe you could limit ships to 3x per each. 3x8=24 and you never get more then 24 a team so you are ok.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Pac View Post
          Then maybe you could limit ships to 3x per each. 3x8=24 and you never get more then 24 a team so you are ok.
          The whole idea of pub is that you can play any ship you want to, restricting levis was stupid enough ... need to find another way around it sadly
          9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
          9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
          9:Basti> sure
          9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
          9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
          9:Basti> i'll score
          9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
          9:Basti> and take the flag
          9:Inaphyt> ROFL
          9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

there are settings to force even teams that can be set to 10 15 20 or more. if there is a public demand for force even teams to be at 15 it will force the teams to have 15 players b4 it will allow the teams to get uneven. some ppl switch freqs to play with thier friends or squadmates as well so this will restrict them from being able to do so. as well as if you are on a team of ppl who just plain suck and that kinda ruins the fun of pub.
            ?find dads revenge

Comment

Working...
            X