Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some ppl just cant deal with the responsability of being staff and take it personally

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some ppl just cant deal with the responsability of being staff and take it personally

Originally posted by Facetious
    You have received a warning at SSCU Trench Wars Forums
    Dear schope,

You have received a warning at SSCU Trench Wars Forums.

Reason:
    -------
    Removed. -Kolar
    -------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    SSCU Trench Wars Forums
    Originally posted by Facetious
    The next time you post something in the wrong forum, I am banning you again. This is clearly trash talk. You're definitely an idiot, but you're not so stupid that you didn't know you were putting this in the wrong forum. It takes a couple seconds of my time to move threads, and I don't want to waste any precious seconds on you.

Trash Talk
    Warned for spam
    This wont change the fact i dont care what you think about me. If you dont like what i say just dont read what i type cause i didnt mean it to type for you.

Last edited by Kolar; 05-27-2007, 11:42 PM.
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

I'm not tolerating you posting things in the wrong forum anymore. You know where shit goes.
    - Facetious

My guess.... in the toilet!
    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Has it ever crossed your mind, Schope, that maybe it's you that's the problem?

Comment

Locked.

twforumadmins@gmail.com

No ones cares Schope.

Comment

Working...
        X