• Show
Clear All

I remember lucon

sup
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

He was on GANGSTERS! lol. Azhar anyone? Theres a name to remember...
      -Bubbles
      Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
      Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

i really dont remember who this newbie is
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation View Post
          Yes. And during the year after you die, a third of the worlds population will be wiped out.

And we shall curse you!
          so we can finally say good bye to the chinese?
          (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
          (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
          (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
          (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

my own personal effect on zone population

I think I counterbalance the loss of 'Lucon' quite nicely, since so many people log on on sundays to watch Quicksand continue its undefeated streak of winning games 4 vs 5

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
              I think I counterbalance the loss of 'Lucon' quite nicely, since so many people log on on sundays to watch Quicksand continue its undefeated streak of winning games 4 vs 5
              that really was the best moment of your life, that's kind of sad in a way.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                that really was the best moment of your life, that's kind of sad in a way.
                Good job fuelling the fire cops, those kind of replies are exactly the reason why they post it in every thread.:up:
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                  Good job fuelling the fire cops, those kind of replies are exactly the reason why they post it in every thread.:up:
                  So you think they limit themselves to this forum alone?

Comment

No not really, but I'm just trying to point out that trolling is no fun if there's no fish biting.
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Well, you guys lost me as soon as you started talking about TWLD or whatever.
                      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Hey I Remember That Avatar!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon View Post
                          Well, you guys lost me as soon as you started talking about TWLD or whatever.
                          How did you know it was TWLD if they never mentioned it :P

Comment

Nah, that wasnt the best day of my life..but pretty much when you do something amazing (.com) like going undefeated in TWL while winning every game 4 vs 5 its something you can mention where relevant, such as the forums of a game you just dominated

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                              Nah, that wasnt the best day of my life..but pretty much when you do something amazing (.com) like going undefeated in TWL while winning every game 4 vs 5 its something you can mention where relevant, such as the forums of a game you just dominated
                              WOOT QS WON SOMTHING LETS ALL CLAP OUR HANDS
                              (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                              (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                              (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                              (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                              X