• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stuckup View Post
    Best fighter in the world is white, GG BLACKS

RIOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTvJ4ZxX25c
    The best fighter in the world is Fedor Emelianko

Edit: Just watched the video haha
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

the real pussy is the one who has less twl championship titles
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
        22 Year old would kick the shit out of a 16 year old..black or not black.
        Age or ethnicity does not necessarly make you a better fighter. I refuse to believe that a person is more likely to be better at fighting if he or she is white or black.

I believe there is a sterotype that black people are better at fighting, and the truth of the matter is some black people realize that white people are afraid of them so they use it to their advantage. I try to maintain a confident position when I feel as though someone is trying to intimidate me, just last week two black kids dressed up in 'gangster' clothing harassed me in my girlfriend to give them our bus transfers and it wasn't going to fly.

I'd like to believe that I'm not bias towards kids who for lack of better words dress up as thugs, but the truth of the matter is I've never been harassed, felt threatened, jumped, or ripped off by anyone else.
        Last edited by Cops; 06-09-2007, 01:28 AM.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

think fighting experience comes into play here, me ive seen younger people beat up older ones multiple times as well as the other way around, so this coulda gone either way, so doesn't matter if they were white black red yellow green or purple..
          stupidity causes cancer

a woman who takes from a man is called a girlfriend. a man who takes from a woman is called a gigalo

Comment

Originally posted by rly_stupid View Post
            think fighting experience comes into play here, me ive seen younger people beat up older ones multiple times as well as the other way around, so this coulda gone either way, so doesn't matter if they were white black red yellow green or purple..
            the word on the street is those purple guys are mad motherfuckers
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

irl
              TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
              TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                The thing that really pisses me off is that if someone has a problem with me they always talk shit when they have ten guys behind them, I love catching these assholes when they're walking alone.

I wouldn't call him a pussy for not wanting to go 6 on 3, I'd call the other guy a pussy for showing up with 5 guys. If the "black guy" was down for a fight he would have told 3 of his friends to leave and leave them 3 on 3, that way if one of the friends step in they had equal people with them. Gang fights are fucking stupid, if you're wasting time talking smack someone is going to pull out a bat and fuck you up. If this did happen, and I'm doubting it did it was between some piece of shit 'gangster kid' who needs to use intimidation to make up for the fact that he'd get wrecked one on one.
                3 vs 3?

Dude TWD rules ffs. It's obviously a minimum of 4v4, now they can !addfighter to 5v5, but 3v3 is just no such thing.
                TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

!add mp5, you'd be !subbing like no tomorrow!

Comment

if they were smart they woulda 4v5'd em :P
                    stupidity causes cancer

a woman who takes from a man is called a girlfriend. a man who takes from a woman is called a gigalo

Comment

Originally posted by rly_stupid View Post
                      if they were smart they woulda 4v5'd em :P
                      As Quicksand did vs Thunder, making them the only squad in TW history to go undefeated in TWL while winning every game 4v5.
                      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                      1:Cower> Sword
                      1:Kthx> ok
                      1:Cower> Axe
                      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                      1:Cower> ?
                      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                        Age or ethnicity does not necessarly make you a better fighter. I refuse to believe that a person is more likely to be better at fighting if he or she is white or black.

I believe there is a sterotype that black people are better at fighting, and the truth of the matter is some black people realize that white people are afraid of them so they use it to their advantage. I try to maintain a confident position when I feel as though someone is trying to intimidate me, just last week two black kids dressed up in 'gangster' clothing harassed me in my girlfriend to give them our bus transfers and it wasn't going to fly.

I'd like to believe that I'm not bias towards kids who for lack of better words dress up as thugs, but the truth of the matter is I've never been harassed, felt threatened, jumped, or ripped off by anyone else.

Ok, you've got me with the ethnicity thing..I never believed that bullshit anyway, but w/e.

But seriously, how often do you see a full grown-man being beaten up by a 13 year old, age is a factor here.

And 22 to 16? That's 6 years, and that early on in life 6 years can make quite the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
                          Healt has challenged me into a real life fight twice or 3 times.
                          cause you are an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                            Something is wrong if you want to fight a guy because of an argument over the internet... I rarely get into arguments/fights in subspace, and the few times I do, they disappear when I press esc+q. :P
                            Remember the knifing on the subway station where two DSB-squads went to fight IRL?

Good times
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I CHALLENGE YEE TO A DUEL! first to bleed wins! come to louisiana and be stomped on bitches! muahahah :P
                              stupidity causes cancer

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                                jews did it
                                *juice
                                afksry

Comment

Working...
                                X