No announcement yet.

Swastika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never used that one much because I always thought it looked like shit. I don't think people wear that one, as I remember looking at it and wishing mine was as good as that. I usually go with lamenazi5 or a version of that with the red !.
    LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

morons

you people are pretty stupid

if i walked around calling black people "slave niggers", you're telling me it isn't a problem because it USED to be okay? maybe because im not offended by it, i can say it... just because it offends other people but i only intend it to be an endearing term, its just dandy.

people obviously only have the swastika banner to incite other people to anger. in addition, whether or not something is offensive has absolutely no bearing from the perspective of the offender. your intent means jack diddly. a swastika isn't a symbol of peace and harmony any more, because 99% of people don't think it is. stop hiding behind your internet anonymity.

as for the arguement that "we're giving the nazis credibility"... umm... what? maybe if we ignore them, they won't have any credibility then? what are you talking about? kindergarten tactics don't work in the real world you dillywacker. of course the nazis have credibility, they killed millions of people. i think i'll go ignore osama bin laden... hopefully he'll just go away.

enforcing a rule that there can be no swastika banners is as easy as enforcing no cheating. either the banner is there, or it is not. there isn't any ambiquity to it. if someone is wearing a banner, they can be told to change it. if they don't, they can be banned for a short amount of time. if they come back and still have it, just ban them again. it works in other zones, so whats the problem here?

and if you were planning on bringing it up, there is no such thing as "freedom of speech" here either. you're playing on a server where the rules are decided by the owner of that server. its private property, and you don't have ANY rights, just priveledges. and if you think i'm wrong, sue the server. it'll make a nice article in time magazine.... "racist bigot makes unfounded claim against internet server". i'm sure you'll see how profitable that will be for you.

Comment

Re: Swastika

Originally posted by Mulkero
        Also budhas and several others eastern cults have used it for thousand of years.
        I forgot to comment about this part. If budhism is an eastern cult, what does that make christianity? if ignorance is bliss, you must be in some sort of permanent orgasmic state.

Comment

Re: morons

Originally posted by space cowboy
          "racist bigot makes unfounded claim against internet server". i'm sure you'll see how profitable that will be for you. [/B]
          Eh, lol?
          last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

you people are pretty stupid

if i walked around calling black people "slave niggers", you're telling me it isn't a problem because it USED to be okay? maybe because im not offended by it, i can say it... just because it offends other people but i only intend it to be an endearing term, its just dandy.

people obviously only have the swastika banner to incite other people to anger. in addition, whether or not something is offensive has absolutely no bearing from the perspective of the offender. your intent means jack diddly. a swastika isn't a symbol of peace and harmony any more, because 99% of people don't think it is. stop hiding behind your internet anonymity.

as for the arguement that "we're giving the nazis credibility"... umm... what? maybe if we ignore them, they won't have any credibility then? what are you talking about? kindergarten tactics don't work in the real world you dillywacker. of course the nazis have credibility, they killed millions of people. i think i'll go ignore osama bin laden... hopefully he'll just go away.

enforcing a rule that there can be no swastika banners is as easy as enforcing no cheating. either the banner is there, or it is not. there isn't any ambiquity to it. if someone is wearing a banner, they can be told to change it. if they don't, they can be banned for a short amount of time. if they come back and still have it, just ban them again. it works in other zones, so whats the problem here?

and if you were planning on bringing it up, there is no such thing as "freedom of speech" here either. you're playing on a server where the rules are decided by the owner of that server. its private property, and you don't have ANY rights, just priveledges. and if you think i'm wrong, sue the server. it'll make a nice article in time magazine.... "racist bigot makes unfounded claim against internet server". i'm sure you'll see how profitable that will be for you.
            This guy rocks all your socks and puts the jocks in a box with locks.
            In related news, stop trying to make pitiful excuses to use a symbol that represents so much evil.
            You're a rascist? That's your problem, play the spaceshipgame and stop trying to get people pissed in the game because of it, stick to your kkk meetings and your jerry springer, you poor excuse for a cumlicking shitstain.
            sage

Comment

BUT they are obviously succeeding at pissing you off since this post has 2 pages and counting.

Comment

First, I'm not a racist. Second, i couldn't care less about this. You people are making a big mess about this.

Comment

dur

Originally posted by Annux
                  BUT they are obviously succeeding at pissing you off since this post has 2 pages and counting.
                  no one claimed that they weren't being successful at pissing people off. you seem to believe in these kindergarten tactics too. i could care less if their only desire was to tick me off. unlike them, i have a real point.

its not too inconvenient for people to just change their banner, so there is no reason not to ask them to.

Comment

First, I'm not a racist. Second, i couldn't care less about this. You people are making a big mess about this.
                    gg, you started the thread.
                    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

I have a headache.

Comment

Poll of this week:
                        Should the Swastika banner be banned from SSCU Trench Wars?

Why the poll then... that was the thing that caucht me.
                        shut up
                        heh

Comment

I think some people are getting the German Iron Cross messed up with the swastika... sure i've seen people with swastikas on SS, but a lot more people have Iron Crosses. Lol maybe they think it's swastika?

Whatever

Comment

sue the server. it'll make a nice article in time magazine.... "racist bigot makes unfounded claim against internet server". i'm sure you'll see how profitable that will be for you.
                            AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! Good Stuff.

On the topic... don't let this be so bothersome. Go protest with the other hippies at your state capital building. I may not like the use of the NAZI SWASTIKA, but I don't give shit if anyone uses it. I am sure we all have more important shit to worry about than that.
                            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I really dont care if they use it. I know they are (probably) not neo-nazis who are set on getting rid of jews and blacks and such. If they want to say "i like the swatztica" thats fine with me. It is a picture with colours inside a 2d game. get over it. I find it fine, maybe because im white and not a jew, but even if i was a black jew being called a nigger with a _subspacer_ holding a swatztica banner i probably also wouldnt care, mainly because neither symbols or sayings were used in their original meanings in the time of my life. They dont concern me. they concern my ancestors, who arent around. Yea, the mass-slaughter was -not- cool, and hitler wasnt a cool guy, but to say that 'one guy who has a swatztika banner represents hitler and all that is evil and unholy and he must be banned' is just nuts. i hope you understand what im trying to say, and if you dont, maybe you should try.

-Tanis
                              Last edited by Tanis; 07-28-2002, 07:48 AM.

Comment

same.

my penis is big enough not to be offended by pixels and mean words from preteens.

btw, i am a black jew

Comment

Working...
                                X