Which ship are you better in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shark: My favourite ship. Nuff said.

Lancaster: Always favoured this ship over wb. Great fun to use in pub, and in easier twbd matches.

Spider: I am alright at spider, but now I usually shark so i don't really get to play spider.
    "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
    • Shark
    • Dicer
    • Sager
    • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Project
      i play with MYSELF
      wtfz, didn't your mommy teach you to share? I wanna play too!
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i can rock the phattest r0x0rz dance in my warbird.
        DELETED

Comment

i am best in

lanc
          follow the link plz
          http://spacefed.com/gc/i.cfm?tft=22003

Comment

javelin.

To rocket levs in pub $$$
            some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
            1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
            1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

I R GOOD IN TEH SHIP NOMBER 7 WIT 4 YELOW BULETS AND PPL CAL ME NOOBY WHEN THEY DIES
              Erathia> If you're going to lie please, look into it, staff isn't stupid

Comment

ship "S"
                hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                !

Comment

shark because i'm good at dying
                  4:Melufa> MoG ask him or I tell everyone your OTHER fetish
                  4:Machine of God> the animal one, or the old lady one?
                  4:Melufa> ..damn
                  4:Melufa> THE OTHER OTHER FETISH
                  4:Machine of God> trees?

Comment

Gee, I don't know which ship I'd pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      Gee, I don't know which ship I'd pick.
                      i'd say you fly the round special ship that poos bloody poo.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

In my experience, when I use the Warbird, I tend to have the highest number of kills than in any other ship.

That being said, 95% of the time I fly the Spider. They're just too damn fun not to.

As a side observation, how come most people on this thread say they use the spiders, and yet on the field we're vastly outnumbered?
                        Last edited by Quinch; 03-06-2003, 08:09 AM.
                        "You're blue. You're not standing still. I'm sorry, but you're dead."

"What I wouldn't give for X-radar on a Spider..."

Comment

Because the people they say they play spider best are basers and sit in .?go base all day. There spiders are not outnumbered since 3 spiders is about the standard in line-ups.

Some people might be good spiders but prefer playing other ship just because they have more fun in that ship.
                          The spider is quite easy to master and so alot of people will play best in spider.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Now I feel that spider takes a descent amount of skill to be effective. (other than sitting at base entrance and opening fire on the people trying to squeeze through)

You have to be accurate with several shots instead of just one in order to drain your victim. You also have to watch your energy when going up against another spider or terr. Dogfighting with spider is something not many people can do effectively in my opinion.
                            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

well...all the ships can be challenging depending on your objective or opponent.

I like levi when I'm bored with all the other ships. Easy to green, does good damage, is satisfying when you knock out 5 nmes with one bomb. It sucks when people hunt you, though.

Terr is fun sometimes, but I usually ownly become one when there are no others, or if the others suck. Then after base is taken and stabilized, I switch to something else.

Spider is obnoxious, I think...but it can be useful in base.

Shark is fun sometimes, but you need to have patience, and luck with reps.

Warbird is when you wanna do some down and dirty killing. I think I am good at a wb, as my average is around 50 bty in pub.

Javelin is the funnest I think, it is just sooo versatile, I think. The best overall ship for in base activities.

Weasel just plain sucks, although if I am pissed off they are fun to take out levis like Da Farmer! and other diehards.

Lancaster is okay, but I feel sorta noobified when I use it. It's too damn slow, too.

Comment

Funny you should say you feel like a noob when you use lancaster. I feel the same way too, because when I first started that was my primary ship I utilized. Most likely that is the ship alot of other people use when they start as well. However, the ship remains effective at taking down large numbers of enemies without much effort. I don't even play lancaster unless I got the good ol trusty multifire!
                                Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
                                X