TW Radio Season II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Radio Season II

With the expected return of TWL Season 11 upon us, comes the return of Trench Wars Radio. Myself and the Event Coordination team would like to extend an offer to anybody interested in joining the Radio Host team. We are expecting to restart a week before TWL Pre-season for "TWL Talk" and will continue production straight through the season providing play by play commentary and up to the minute scores, as well as entertainment to which this zone has ever seen! If you are interested, contact me in game via pm or leave me a ?message. I look forward to making this already hyped up season even better. See you in Trench Wars!

*\o/*
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Lol>?

Comment

Keep up the good work, Lizard Fuel
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

I used to host radio BigArse Radio Ring any bells? anyone anyone?
          xxXArsen's Music CollectionXxx

-C4L-

Comment

OOO great the time for radio is upon us. I cant wait for the spamming of the link anytime im trying to read a convo, or the fact that it only adds a bit to the servers lag. We should have stopped after season 1...
            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Thank you for that input!

TW Radio is now slotted to begin the same day as TWL, and will have its "Season Opener" With Kthx and/or Dameon Angell for "TWL Talk" They will be talking about everything going on within everyones favorite league from squadhopping to predictions and tons more. Dameon might not have any claws, but you better believe the sparks will be flying with Wark on the airwaves, so make sure you show up extra early to tune in!

Secondly, I would like some volunteers to come forth and record some sound clips of themselves for the radio shows. Be creative, the only restrictions would be the same rules that govern the zone. (No racism, Nethila, etc) I would like to get a bunch and mash them all together and turn it into a song during one of my shows, so if you have something to say to the zone, here is your chance!

Last but hardly least... I still have about 6 slots open for TW Radio hosts. If you think you may be interested in joining the ranks with legends such as Pearl Jam, Junka, Kahlan and more, feel free to leave me a ?message in game or you could contact Left_Eye should you need answers about it immediately. (I'm leaving for Florida in just a couple minutes and will be back on Saturday) Its a lot of fun hosting radio, and I hope a couple of you step up to the plate! Thanks in advance for your support!! Hasta Luego

Comment

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
                , or the fact that it only adds a bit to the servers lag.
                The radio server is not on the same server as TW.
                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                X