Sick and tired of Tourny Getting Jacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick and tired of Tourny Getting Jacked

For the last 2 weeks we have lost tourny for stupid or uncontrollable reasons. First was the advertising of baseelim, which turned out to be really gay, and lastly the tw server being transferred. And yet again we turn it off to play a really dumb game called journey. I mean ffs come on now. Can u all stop fucking with tourny for once. Or maybe even make it the new elim, always running. It would be nice to have a 2 vs 2 team elim.
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

It shouldn't be off this weekend for any reason. I have restarted it as of 3:37 PM EST.

Comment

I believe tourny has been taken off multiple times during weekend events to get a maximized amount of players to play in them. Not that I agree with the method.
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
        I believe tourny has been taken off multiple times during weekend events to get a maximized amount of players to play in them. Not that I agree with the method.
        And it's bullshit, Journey isn't one of my favorite events to play. So if I don't want to play them let me just play tourny!

Comment

I kinda agree, you can't force ppl to play the weekend event. If ppl rather play tourny then let them.

How many extra ppl will u gain by closing tourny? maybe a few. I personally don't think we need to shut down tourny for a few hours just to gain 3 ppl.

my 50 cents
          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Agreed. Shouldn't shut down tourny to try and force people to play events. Where's the freewill man? The hardcore tourny people won't go play the events, they'd boycott them cause they're pissed off that you shut it down.

P.S. I don't play enough anymore to know if this is actually why tourny is getting turned off, or if it actually is. Just seems like if this was actually happening, it'd be a pretty shitty thing to do.
            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
                we turn it off to play a really dumb game called journey.
                journey is the best game ever created, newby.

Comment

Working...
                X