You think you'd get better after so many years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You think you'd get better after so many years

What the subject said. After 4 years i still suck like i've been playing this stupid game for 2 weeks.

Btw, i would also like to start a list of ppl that have been playing for a LONG time and still suck:

deadlyaardvark - he has the original subspace box/cd, and still loses in a wb duel to me.

Magoo - same as da
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

I'm very streaky, i seem to be slumping now. 3+ years and doign regular 3-10s in twjd.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I right along with u bio. ?usage = 2/1999 i am very unsteady...one day ill her 2:1 in elim...next day ill get 1:2. I just say fawk it and play..since it is a game

Dan
        BORG Leader> why u banned skip?
        psychoskip> long story
        psychoskip> the end
        Pray> skips banned ? rolf
        Squadless> he did ?help you ******s are racist to me cuz im euro

Comment

Re: You think you'd get better after so many years

Originally posted by Bioture
          deadlyaardvark - he has the original subspace box/cd, and still loses in a wb duel to me.
          deadly is kool, he is so lay back and relaxed ... personally I prefer players like him than some big asshole wannabes who might be semi decent ... but whose presences are truelly annoying - all they do when playing TW are to try and convince people that they are better and they should be in top squads. Thank the mighty fairy of Trench, none of the well established squads want them, simply because they are such whiny newbies.

Muhahaha.
          Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

deadly doesnt suck i thought well maybe at warbird dueling but whore cares about that? this damn zone is so random that u never know who will beat u in a warbird. ive been playing more than 1000 hours i still dont care about warbird and am not good at it. 1:10 in a twd... thats when i quit warbird for good. u guys dont have the right idea. to me playing different ships is like playing baseball and golf in the same season.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Amen

Been playing 4+ years now and go from 3:1 in baseelim to 1:2 the next game. I seem to be much better when i take a few days off then come back. All in all im very streaky.
              .: ExquisiteHosting.com
              .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Do you really think that wb is the best ship to show a persons skill level?

It just seems like a wb duel tends to be the final determinate in a players skill level around here.

Any thoughts on which of the other ships require a good deal of skill to be an effective player besides wb??
                Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

I'd say spider and jav for skill. WB tends to be heavily influenced by lag (thrusting). Spider uses a little more energy conservation technique, and jav throws in a creative, mathematical aspect to the game. Overall I'd say Jav shows mastery of the TW settings.
                  1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                  1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                  1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                  1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Re: Re: You think you'd get better after so many years

Originally posted by TelC@t
                    he is so lay back and relaxed ... personally I prefer players like him ... big asshole better and they should be ... the mighty fairy of ... such whiny newbies.

Muhahaha.
                    Are you coming on to me?
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Re: Re: Re: You think you'd get better after so many years

Originally posted by Bioture
                      Are you coming on to me?
                      No ... you may be black and gay, but my wife (Mrs Magoo) and I will never discriminate amongst our children
                      Last edited by TelC@t; 03-05-2003, 08:00 AM.
                      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

I think I agree with you project. The jav does take some know how of angles and precision shots. Nothing is funner than taking down a wb in a jav on the roof, in my case, taking them down over and over again
                        Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: You think you'd get better after so many years

Originally posted by TelC@t
                          No ... you may be black and gay, but my wife (Mrs Magoo) and I will never discriminate amongst our children
                          You have confused me with skate. And besides, its Mr and Mrs Magoo. Not Telcat and Mrs Magoo.

gg newb.

-NT-
                          TelCat> i dont

Comment

I suck!
                            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                            cool koen> :)
                            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                            cool koen> not because of a bug
                            EvoLd> Lol
                            Treachery> meh
                            EvoLd> why then?
                            PubAceR> women in power dont last
                            EvoLd> LOl
                            toaster oven reviews

Comment

a bit over two years... i still get like 1-10 in both elim and baseelim
                              4:Melufa> MoG ask him or I tell everyone your OTHER fetish
                              4:Machine of God> the animal one, or the old lady one?
                              4:Melufa> ..damn
                              4:Melufa> THE OTHER OTHER FETISH
                              4:Machine of God> trees?

Comment

Working...
                              X