Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont feel like quoting everyone so i will just say

superdavepostal
    that is some pretty interesting knowledge but i really dont care if they try to ban me for killing a levi, because they wont.

AENIMA
    i know levis respawn, just like most ships do in this game. That is why we would have people in spawn area in weasel.
    btw ?squad machine of god
    you will never axe me! ever

Comment

SDP is da man.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Levterring is the most fun thing I can think of in subspace.
        Nothing more satisfying than sending a bomb through a hole into flagroom, hitting the terr and wiping out 9 other players.

Lovely

Comment

So what SDP said is that.. You arent allowed to kill a levi. Kewl

So actually the levi can never die becuase you are not allowed to kill it.. in the meanwhile it kills the shit out of you. Interesting rule
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I'd say: give all levi's super to balance the zone even more!
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Best ship to spawnkill levs with is the warbird. A weasel is too slow and people with switch to terr to defend the levs.

The goal of spawning levs over and over is to make them switch to another ship. After a while they'll get pissed off and switch to wb to hunt you down.
              Once they've changed to a wb, I go to base and evade any combat with the hunter.

Usually, a few minutes later, they'll switch back to lev, and I will repeat the process.

-

Since I get my fair share of basing in ?go base, I'm enjoying pub better than before since I'm enjoying myself as much with spawning levs as with pub basing.

Comment

LTing > Basing

Comment

Mythrandir > Method

Comment

Mythrandir's last post != true

Comment

Method is awesome

^
                      my last post

Comment

damnit!!!

Mythrandir == smart

Comment

the levs are so crap i hate then and any1 who is 1
                          follow the link plz
                          http://spacefed.com/gc/i.cfm?tft=22003

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mythrandir
                            [B]Best ship to spawnkill levs with is the warbird. A weasel is too slow and people with switch to terr to defend the levs.

The goal of spawning levs over and over is to make them switch to another ship. After a while they'll get pissed off and switch to wb to hunt you down.
                            Once they've changed to a wb, I go to base and evade any combat with the hunter.

Usually, a few minutes later, they'll switch back to lev, and I will repeat the process.

Wow, you do exactly what I do mythrandir

I only go out into spawn area to make them change ships when the levi bombs start to continually pound the lower base. I have to admit I play as levi every once in awhile just to go in base and lob one bomb into the unsuspecting enemies and kill them all in one swift blow. Too much fun to see your name light up the screen with kills
                            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

While what Myth said about spawning levis is true, I prefer to follow them all the way to a safezone in a weasel and then just when they think they're in the clear, blammo. It's just more satisfying for me to let them think they're safe and sound and then suddenly rob them of that security.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I usually lob a couple bombs into safe or shoot right before I get in there just for that reason Jason. I know there is going to be a little x hidding in the safe waiting ten minutes for their one kill of the day.
                                Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
                                X