Squad was stolen during the server problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:wub: Man i Love your squad goddess:wub:
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Slayer of Men doesnt pay for squads, anyway only way for someone to get her squad was for her to give it to someone...i mean if they can steal her squad like she claims why wouldnt ppl be missing names and squads also? seems shes the only one OMG SHE WAS TARGETED MOO MOOO LOLOL DADS REVENGE MOOOOO

FOR ONE SHITY SQUAD SOMETHING SMNELLS FISHY HERE....

.... GODDESS HAVE YOU DOUCHED LATELY? lolOl

i think Dads Revenge said it best.

Comment

lol dads, good post
        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by Barton View Post
          lol dads, good post
          Agreed
          (Paradise)>dj sage
          (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
          1: Dynasty> LOL
          1:vue> LOL
          1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

LOL my mother in law has a cat that looks like that
            sigpic

Comment

goddess tells one whale of a tale.....

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
              (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
              (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
              (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

So Rudy makes a post acknowledging that it happened... and ur still to braindead to understand it. Wow how surprising.

I didn't fuk up and give anyone my squad. If i had i wouldn't have posted it.

And i DID log in on ur name twice and SOMEONE killed me. You say it wasn't you. I've already SAID that i logged in on ur name because u were the only one that wasn't getting disconnected. But i wasn't doing what pummel was doing which is keeping everyone EXCEPT YOU from playing by disconnecting them.

Also... u calling me a cow is funny. Have u LOOKED in the mirror lately u ugly fat fukkin pos old man? lol talk some more bs about me ... ur dik isn't getting any bigger its grown as much as its going to so u may as well make up for it by putting down females online. Probably makes it feel at least a whole inch bigger.
                Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

i agree on HB not getting laid and touching his brother aorta

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                    So Rudy makes a post acknowledging that it happened... and ur still to braindead to understand it. Wow how surprising.

And i DID log in on ur name twice and SOMEONE killed me. You say it wasn't you. I've already SAID that i logged in on ur name because u were the only one that wasn't getting disconnected. But i wasn't doing what pummel was doing which is keeping everyone EXCEPT YOU from playing by disconnecting them.

Also... u calling me a cow is funny. Have u LOOKED in the mirror lately u ugly fat fukkin pos old man? lol talk some more bs about me ... ur dik isn't getting any bigger its grown as much as its going to so u may as well make up for it by putting down females online. Probably makes it feel at least a whole inch bigger.
                    ironic
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Money
                      Slayer of Men doesnt pay for squads, anyway only way for someone to get her squad was for her to give it to someone...
                      When the biller is down if you try to login using my name for example it will display ^Kolar. What happened that night was the biller came back online but it allowed people to get in on any name without the valid password. He also stoled more then just that squad name (check squadname Irish if SSC Staff didn't fix things yet).

I was aware that Goddess had been banned from the zone for dissconnecting people, and I also made the decision to leave it until the biller issues were resolved or the ban expired. Half a dozen other people that night were also *killed/banned.
                      Last edited by Kolar; 09-24-2007, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by forum rules
                        2. No spam, including double posting, whitespace, ASCII, binary, or anything uninterpretable by the average English-speaking user.
                        7. Keep your fights in the trash talk forum.
                        14. Do not revive a perceived 'dead thread' without adding a worthwhile contribution to the thread.
                        f

Comment

moo moooo moo moo mooo moooooo moomoo moo moo moo moooo moo moomoomoo mooomoo moo moo moo moomoo moooo moo moo mooo moooooo moomoo moo moo moo moooo moo moomoomoo mooomoo moo moo moo moo.

MOOMOOOO moo moooo moo moo mooo moooooo moomoo moo moo moo moooo moo moomoomoo mooomoo moo moo moo moo.

Moo moo moo moooo moo mooo moomoo mooo moooo moooo moo moo moo mooooo MOO!!.
                          On behalf of myself and the USDA I would just like to say

OMG RUN A MAD COW!!
                          ?find dads revenge

Comment

first

Comment

dads lol... ur calling me a mad cow

put your dentures in dude... u lisp without them
                              Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Working...
                              X