No announcement yet.

Premier League Vs TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play for Iron in pro league so maybe I could get them involved in this too, even if they don't wanna do this I'm up for it, sounds like fun.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

rofl, pwn pub trash from another zone? im down
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
        it's not 1 hit kill like the ship you pretend to be good at in this zone that you also pretend to be good at
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

i would play but i've never managed to get a kill in an svs zone :fear:
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Depending on the events we play and if the best premier players come over and play I think overall they'll beat us simply because the leagues they play in are more dynamic and involved.

I'm no expert at all in Pro but from when I did play there for a short while on REDSHIFT they'll be bringing much more to the table. Epi and banzi would be better people to comment on this though since they have more experience there than I.

For example in a DD, they'll be able to team and aim which is all that is really needed. They do this in their own matches while also having to worry a lot more about positioning than we do and energy conservation etc. Of course the cute tricks warbirds develop here in TW would most likely lead us to victory it would be a much closer battle than a 4v4 svs battle would be for us where I'd expect us to get blown out. This is taking into consideration that you'd put 4 TW players who have no experience w/ svs settings rather than putting a team of -final- players who play both pro and tw well.

Anyway this post was pretty pointless but I'm high and felt like rambling about something after looking at the thread.

Cya in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
              it's not 1 hit kill like the ship you pretend to be good at in this zone that you also pretend to be good at
              rofl voth your so cute, you should go and fight kittens
              (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
              (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
              (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
              (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

lol voth is right, tw will get owned
                Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                  hahahahaha

good at chaos = good at everything

good at tw = good at tw

have fun
                  ^^^^^^^ this man is teh truth

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                    lol u will 0-3 and thats a fact

Comment

What are premier league games? Like what kind of events. Newbs like me donno :/

Comment

go to chaos zone and go somewhere like ?go 4v4prac1 or w/e one has ppl in it and get in on a prac and see how bad you get owned, now think of a match against a squad of those ppl who know how to play together VERY good...

Comment

Working...
                        X