No announcement yet.

Event Coordination Team - Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Coordination Team - Suggestions?

The Event Coordination Team is looking for new members that are willing to help make events in SSCU Trench Wars better than they are now. Maybe new ideas, promotions, etc. We need people that are either charismatic, very original in game productions, map making skills, know how to promote certain type of events (radio/weekend events), and anyone willing to just help out making this zone better. Anyone willing can talk to me in SSCU Trench Wars or email me at LeftEyeSS@gmail.com! I really hope some of you show interest in this! Thank you everyone!

Also, I'm looking for someone to help lead a special project in SSCU Trench Wars. It consists of anyone that knows a lot of people to gather a group together and have them write weekly editorials of what happened in SSCU Trench Wars that week. I would end up posting it on the main webpage, as long as it complies with the rules in the zone. Would anyone be willing to coordinate that for me or know anyone that would be interested in doing some of the editorials? Let me know!

Lots of love,
    Left_Eye

P.S. Even if you aren't interested, if you know anyone that qualifies in any one of these, let me know! I'm opening ECT to some of the public in this! Thank you again!
    sigpic

On top of that, I'm opening my ears to suggestions that would improve the radio shows during TWL. I do have an impressive list of new hosts for this season (Its a suprise, so don't ask) but I would like to hear some ideas that would get people to listen to the program, and keep them intrigued enough to STAY tuned in. If you have any questions or suggestions contact me in game, leave me a ?message, or email me at EricJeter1222@yahoo.com. Ciao!

Comment

.?go balancerace in TWDEV zone... lefteye, find me a bot coder <3 see the map for bot details.

if anyone has a concept that they would like to see turned into a map, let me know, and i'll be more than happy to make the map for you!
      Last edited by Krazie_Killer; 09-02-2007, 02:21 AM.
      6:Screamo> this sub is making my leg twitch
      6:LMAO> subway is kinda shady nowdays
      6:Screamo> err
      6:Screamo> subwoofer*

1:Krazie <ER>> crap
      1:Krazie <ER>> i get one less hour of sleep
      1:Krazie <ER>> freaking DST
      1:bioture> at least my car clock will finally be correct

(ignite)>There is a new currency on the market, the IGNITE

Comment

Thats TW-Dev, not ECT. Plenty of bot people on dev chat. Start your search there!

Comment

You can request a bot but you can't demand a bot. we're swamped as is. your best bet to to find someone you know and ask privately.
          Celibrate
          XXX is overrated.

Comment

Good thread
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)