Public Reform! Lets Change Pub Basing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dads revenge View Post
    Safes should have gate tiles in them to warp out pussies.

or put those invisible tiles that dont allow u to shoot while over them and then newbies will have to come all the way out of the safe zone thing to even shoot

Comment

Originally posted by dads revenge View Post
      I say we make at least 5 freqs mandatory so there will be more wbs in the spawn. And each freq has to have a designated roof terr for the javs to tk the fr. Safes should have gate tiles in them to warp out pussies. Lets see what else hmm remove the ability to ignore public macros. give the levs a lower attach bty.

YA KNOW THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Those WERE the good ol days! In 2001 pub 0 was like the wild west, crazy wbs spawing, LT's flyin tough. Good times.
      sigpic

Comment

Ship limits have been talked about and I believe they even tried it out, but they just don't work. People who actually want to be in a certain ship (that are deemed decent) can't become one because of the restrictions, and people sometimes don't relinquish their ship for others.

In some way, the stupidity of the pubs sometimes even themselves out. A team full of javs will start getting spiders and sharks once they realize they are no use. There are occasional times were certain freq's just don't get it right, but it helps teach them the necessity of each of the ships (in pure pubs at least).
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

thats my idea... a nice bear huging a girl!

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
            Ftw

Comment

Oldie
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I just had to put another one.

Comment

It works, in theory, ship limits.

But, people don't share. Especially in a 2D Spaceship game. People will hog the javs, the terrs, the sharks, etc. It just can't work.
                  DELETED

Comment

there has to be a way to make it work...and i really only think we should do ship limits in one pub...pub 0...it wont be all the pubs...please people its a way to create a new playing environment...adds excitement to basing, makes more competetive etc...lets try it

Comment

Originally posted by trancE tunes View Post
                      NOTE: I STILL THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A PUB ARENA THAT IS STRICTLY OLD SCHOOL STYLE PUB.
                      all limits are events, not pub

Comment

I was only looking at the pictures.... what is this thread about?
                        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by bounty View Post
                          Those WERE the good ol days! In 2001 pub 0 was like the wild west, crazy wbs spawing, LT's flyin tough. Good times.
                          i miss them : (
                          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                          X