Rampage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage

Wow. I was thinking... Rampage is a cool squad. I liked it. I liked all the members and all was fun. Until one day, when sudden said this to me. It was all down hill.

[Mar 06 22:08] Sudden: you've been kicked because of the fact you're jack bro, and he is weird. Gl in the future. bye

Just wondering... is that not funny? I mean I could care less.. but COME ON. lol. Much fun. I guess I made a huge mistake ever leaveing shriek. Good Game. See you all in tw.

i dont get it
    BORG Leader> why u banned skip?
    psychoskip> long story
    psychoskip> the end
    Pray> skips banned ? rolf
    Squadless> he did ?help you ******s are racist to me cuz im euro

Comment

Same, I think.
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

I got a laugh out of it
        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Kyle, that sucks. Sudden shouldnt be kicking skilled players because of stupid reasons like that.

Comment

well if someone takes that seriously i will give him my "fucktard of the year" -award. and stuckup it seems i was too hasty when recruiting you, sorry about that.
            jee

Comment

Most likely he just sucked and Sudden was nice enough to not say it upfront and instead came up with this.

Comment

Nope, stuckup is a good player. He is great when it comes to teamwork.
                When he was on Rage I noticed it. He doesn't suck.

Comment

Doesn't sound like they had a legitimate reason for kicking you off and they just made something up for the heck of it. You can just join another squad and then have fun kicking their asses.
                  Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                    fucktard
                    God bless Roxy for sharing that word with me. I laugh my ass off every time I read it.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Actually Sudden really did kick him for being Jack's bro. We were having an argument cause Rampage wouldn't play Elusive in TWJD because according to Sudden some of our guys were trash talking Rampage (although Static admitted they were just scared).

So Jack and I were telling sudden that we personally never trashed talked Rampage and Sudden and Jack got into an argument where it basically got to Jack claiming he didn't care anymore and wanting to stop arguing and Sudden claiming Jack really did care. So to prove his point Sudden goes "well jack let's see how much you care when I kick your brother out of Rampage because you were trash talking me". And so he does. LOL so sad.

-Epi
                      Last edited by Epinephrine; 03-07-2003, 12:59 PM.
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

I can feel the love.

Comment

An excerpt from Jane Trenchall's journals:

It would appear that the spaceship flying primates have some sort of primitive social hierarchy in which those with the thicker glasses get to decide who plays with whom...
                          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

No seriously though, sudden will always be a turd. Pity him because there's nothing he can do to change it.

IT'S FUNNY 'CAUSE IT'S TRUE!
                            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Lo Mein
                              Doesn't sound like they had a legitimate reason for kicking you off and they just made something up for the heck of it. You can just join another squad and then have fun kicking their asses.
                              A. except that you won't kick their asses cause they're fucking sweet - except in base- where they're cowards like all great dueling teams (respect to light- they did their thing in all three leagues- they just quit so f-ing early it's hard to give them full propers)

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                              Actually Sudden really did kick him for being Jack's bro. We were having an argument cause Rampage wouldn't play Elusive in TWJD because according to Sudden some of our guys were trash talking Rampage (although Static admitted they were just scared).

So Jack and I were telling sudden that we personally never trashed talked Rampage and Sudden and Jack got into an argument where it basically got to Jack claiming he didn't care anymore and wanting to stop arguing and Sudden claiming Jack really did care. So to prove his point Sudden goes "well jack let's see how much you care when I kick your brother out of Rampage because you were trash talking me". And so he does. LOL so sad.

-Epi

B. hahaha- thank god for pallies
                              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Working...
                              X