No announcement yet.

Continuum Poster - Your Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did do that at one point, and got Continuum ranked 7th place... But it changed nothing, and when it reset for the next month, people lost interest.
    As for putting banners, if you have the money, go ahead.
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
    -Buddha

Comment

Well I did the radio advertisement on NHB Radio for free, and we got a good 30 people right off the bat from it, perhaps more long term. If you have any internet radio shows that I could do more promoting on, I can do more shows. It seems like a good medium.
      sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
      1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaku View Post
        We did do that at one point, and got Continuum ranked 7th place... But it changed nothing, and when it reset for the next month, people lost interest.
        As for putting banners, if you have the money, go ahead.
        i know you did it at one point, it was in like 2001, that was waaay long ago, actually it won 1st place on one site, i think mpogd.com or something

and it actually brought a lot of people into the game as far as some people ive talked to that STILL play to this day
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Denon View Post
          Not at all. Working in graphic design it pains me when I see such a simple error in copy.

Why don't I contribute to this sort of thing? Because I know it's gonna do sh*t all to help the player population.
          If it pains you so much, "fix" what you think is "wrong" with it, or just shut the fuck up.

If you don't think it will help, don't bother posting.

Worthless pile of fuck.

P.S.

I love the way the poster looks, gj on it Unliked.
          TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
          TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Heart View Post
            If it pains you so much, "fix" what you think is "wrong" with it, or just shut the fuck up.
            How can he fix it if he doesn't have the original? :P

Denon made a very good point; it's a huge shame that an effort is made to make a stylish poster, yet only noob it up like that. Although he could have been less mean about it

Comment

my opinion....

i dont see anything wrong with the poster at all......i would love to be walking down the street and see some one wearing a continuum shirt or hoodie, or even someone looking at the new poster....maybe...if we get big enouf we can be on tv...or whatever....bigger is better.....BUT...i will truly be disapointed if they change the game from its original state......SS better stay SS and free.....BUT...that besides the point....publication and public identification is a wonderful idea......GREAT JOB UNLIKED!!!
              INSERT COOL SAYING OR QUOTE HERE

Thats right....i can..

▲▲

Comment

I'd love to help especially since being a player since 1997,
                But I recieved a ban today for absolutely no reason, and a few hours later still have not recieved explanation.
                Never in all the time I've played have I recieved even a warning.
                I may not be known to the forums because I avoid the societies of SSTW, I've always only been here for terriering a pub base game.

over 10 years of skilled participation and the reward is a ban.
                Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
                Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

well it doesnt take 10 years to say a racist word, or anythign that will get you banned...cus u played 10 years means u can break rules? even if u dont know the reasons, they were probably clear to the people who banned you...

other than that, im actually thinking about doing this poster thing, but i dont know how to prove it...i can take 1 or 2 pictures of different locations i posted, but sure as hell not gonna try and prove all the posters byt akin pics of em...

do i still get benefits of a pic sig if i provide 2-3 pics?

and il upload em to myspace cus its easiest for me since i consider posting pics on forums a bothering process...
                  Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

This poster should have a warning on it:

Warning: Highly addictive gameplay

Thumbs up on the design!

Comment

My School would Love those
                      Cracklin Oat Bran. Kid Tested, Staffer Approved.
                      ?go hockey -WarkWark

2:Rob D> southern, are you female...please don't lie
                      2:southerngal> i m a girl
                      pH> if you're a girl then how are you on the internet?
                      pH> no computers in the kitchen

Kthx> guys going to QQ because he can no longer 4v4 pew pew. LOL

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by ph:
                      (RoboHelp)>FU stands for F**k You.
                      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :pH:<Message>.

Comment

I made some 3D models of some of the Subspace ships, almost 2 years ago. I posted them at ssforums.net's forum, and "The Unliked One..." saw them there and used the Lanc in this poster. He colored it and fixed a mesh misplacement as well.

I'm posting the models here to get them more exposure and hopefully inspire people. Last year I lost the source files to these, so the only model format I have them in are .3ds format that I posted at ssforums.net

These are just meshes. Some ships have multiple meshes. I believe the Lancaster's engine meshes' locations have been misplaced when it got converted into the .3ds model format, but it'll be an easy fix in any 3d model editor.
                        They have no textures, nor texture coordinates.
                        They are not professionally caliber.
                        The advanced models are decently high-poly (~5000 triangles I think)

Order of completeness:
                        Advanced - Warbird
                        Advanced - Lancaster
                        Basic - Javelin
                        Basic - Weasel
                        Please ignore the terrier file in this download - instead, use the separate terrier download, listed just below of here, for a much more advanced version.
                        Download .3ds format: http://www.ssforum.net/index.php?act...e=post&id=2819

Intermediate - Terrier
                        Download .3ds format: http://www.ssforum.net/index.php?act...e=post&id=3197
                        Here is a preview-animation of the terrier for people without 3d model editors: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57503103&hl=en

Comment

These are really nice. Am I able to use these for STF full credits will be given of course :wub:
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                            These are really nice. Am I able to use these for STF full credits will be given of course :wub:
                            yes

Comment

Actually since I have developed quite much since I last took a look at the lanc, I think I could someday redo the poster and probably fix/texturize your ships a bit if you don't mind?
                              2:Galaxy Turbo> Jab?
                              2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> what...
                              2:Galaxy Turbo> Who would be your dream woman?
                              2:Unliked <ER>> i bet kim
                              2:Galaxy Turbo> Lol...
                              2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> afk
                              --
                              1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> <-- Life
                              1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> GG

Comment

Working...
                              X