No announcement yet.

Team elim!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of making it a new arena altogether, just make it another option for people to pick in Elim at first... if it's popular enough, make it another arena?

Also, the teams might get complicated, because a lot of people spec for rec, and that would leave 1 or 2 of his/her teamates alone in the elim.

Comment

Soon someone come here and says he/she wants to make all events like elim.
      - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Originally posted by Nemeziz
        doh
        Dim i didnt spam any1
        I used ?help look at this thing
        to get STaff to c it
        4 times.
        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
        cool koen> :)
        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
        cool koen> not because of a bug
        EvoLd> Lol
        Treachery> meh
        EvoLd> why then?
        PubAceR> women in power dont last
        EvoLd> LOl
        toaster oven reviews

Comment

Pros and Cons bout this idea. Anyway, it would be kind of cool but teams of like what, three would be hard if your stuck with people who don't know what's going on. There would be little to no teaming in such a huge map so not really much of a difference then norm elim. Also what Paul said. People lagging out and/or speccing for rec, etc. Creates another problem. I like, but I don't like, but try it anyway, see what happens. You never know.
          MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

Team Elim would be soo fun!
            ?go elim
            ?go baseelim
            ?go teamelim

i think that the whole sd aspect would make it so that you get better practice at dueling since you will never be in a FFA in TWL/D.
            DELETED

Comment

?Go deathmatch
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Two things-

This new "Team Elim" wouldn't be plausible in hours when there aren't even enough people for a decent baseelim. If there were a Team Elim, it would be better to have the bot start at about 6 AM EST and turn off around 10 PM EST. People who know time zones and zone activity would be better suited to make that judgement- I just know that those are the opposite hours for me, when elim seems dead.

I think the new Team Elim would be better with a random team option, and a submitted team option. Players would PM the Bot with !random or !team Onix, and when the game starts it would work out who was on each team. The bot would fill up submitted teams with !random players, and submitted teams would be truncated to fit into the number of players allowed per team- this would be based on who messaged the bot first.

With TW growing as fast as it has been, there might be enough interest for this.

Just my thoughts
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I thought all elims were teamelims allready.
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                    I thought all elims were teamelims allready.
                    So true.
                    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                    cool koen> :)
                    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                    cool koen> not because of a bug
                    EvoLd> Lol
                    Treachery> meh
                    EvoLd> why then?
                    PubAceR> women in power dont last
                    EvoLd> LOl
                    toaster oven reviews

Comment