s2c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s2c

I need some help. I just switched from netzero to a cable modem. I've did this last season during leagues using the same internet provider, but this season i'm getting some really really high s2c.

My ping with netzero was 180 ms. Now with the cable modem I'm at 40 ms, which is what I expected and also had last season. I'm consistently getting 8% s2c everyday since the moment I switched to the cable modem from netzero. Is there something the tech might have done when he installed that is causing the high s2c?

This sucks because I changed IP's so I wouldn't be a laggot during leagues. Now I'm a bigger laggot than ever before. HELP!

I live in the USA.
    Last edited by Confluence; 10-21-2007, 01:34 PM.
    TWLJ Season 5 Champion
    TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
    TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Originally posted by Confluence View Post
    I need some help. I just switched from netzero to a cable modem. I've did this last season during leagues using the same internet provider, but this season i'm getting some really really high s2c.

My ping with netzero was 180 ms. Now with the cable modem I'm at 40 ms, which is what I expected and also had last season. I'm consistently getting 8% s2c everyday since the moment I switched to the cable modem from netzero. Is there something the tech might have done when he installed that is causing the high s2c?

This sucks because I changed IP's so I wouldn't be a laggot during leagues. Now I'm a bigger laggot than ever before. HELP!

I live in the USA.
    I have been getting some s2c also especially during the mornings. up at like 8% and like 500 ping. I think its a server thing and not you.
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

its not even server i think its the routing in the datacenter. As sometimes EG has no lag and TW does or visa versa and they both run off the same server.
      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Well, that's reassuring at least that I don't need to call up my IP provider and rip into them. But sucks that I won't be able to play twl today.
        TWLJ Season 5 Champion
        TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
        TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

Working...
        X