what the hell is up with the server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the hell is up with the server

I'm sure that other people have had similiar problems, but for the past 2 weeks, my s2c has ranged from 1.0-5.6%. Is there something wrong with the server or is it my ISP? I'm not exactly computer savvy, but I've tried to figure it out, and I have no clue what the hell is going on. If anyone has any information as to what the fuck is going on, i'd appreciate it.
    (RoboHelp)>Erathia is your worst nightmare, he has been twice removed from staff for massive corruption, yet has
    (RoboHelp)>weaseled himself back on each time. If he begins to talk to you RUN, if you cannot run, close SS immediately and hide.

-Saline

Rudy said this in another thread...
    The source of the problem originates from one of Hopone's seven routers. I can only speculate as to what the problem with the router is is, but it is clear that this particular router used by their Seattle data centre is responsible for the increased latency and packetloss.
    Traces gathered from a sample of the populace last night revealed the affected areas are mainly NorthEast Europe; particularly Netherlands, UK, Sweden and probably Norway. Though I have seen outlying samples of the problem exist in Ontario Canada, and Arizona U.S. There are quite likely another half a dozen locations unaccounted for, but that's the situation in a nutshell.
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

fix this shit
      1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Email hopone with the traceraports and ask for help. It helped locate the problem for me a while back

Comment

Yea it has ruined my TWL. :'(
          Regency> not in for dd lol
          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

I'm in Texas and I've been having problems too. I can't play anything.

It's getting pretty irritating.
            -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Working...
            X