Pbw and ?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pbw and ?go base

First of all. Thank you Kingz and whoever else helped decide to have a pbw this weekend. While I've been pubbing, there has been alot of good solid basing action over the past few days, with little interferrence of Levis.

I wanna know why ?go base is still being run while there is a pbw going on. All you basers whine about LTs over and over again, yet still when they are almost completely defenseless and useless on a pbw you refuse to play pub insisting levis are still a threat, when they are not.

So when the next pbw comes around the next corner, I hope to see more of you people who play ?go base play pub. The quality is not as shit in pub as many people think, but even of a more higher standard.

Well those are just my thoughts.
    "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
    • Shark
    • Dicer
    • Sager
    • Trench Wars Map Uploader

well pub still does have a few annoyances... such as multiple terriers, people doing nothing but spawning, people refusing to play ships needed at the time (shark, terr, spiders, etc).. the list goes on and on.

pbw is incredibly nice, but nerfing the levs doesn't fix all of the pub mayhem. that's why ?go base is a nice refreshing distraction at all times, pbw or not.
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Ego? Not.

Good point gerbal.

Or, it's because the "elite" people want to try and boost their egos by not going into the pub arenas. You know how they are.
      -Qbe
      Trench Wars Player
      questionedone@hotmail.com
      STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

It's nice to have a full team of people that don't come and go playing against antother stable full team. Pub doesn't really allow for that.

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
          well pub still does have a few annoyances... such as multiple terriers, people doing nothing but spawning, people refusing to play ships needed at the time (shark, terr, spiders, etc).. the list goes on and on.

pbw is incredibly nice, but nerfing the levs doesn't fix all of the pub mayhem. that's why ?go base is a nice refreshing distraction at all times, pbw or not.
          If players would get their ass out of ?go base and play when PBW is going on, then none this would be a problem.
          "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
            If players would get their ass out of ?go base and play when PBW is going on, then none this would be a problem.
            i disagree. the 50-60 people that frequent ?go base are not enough to influence a 1000+ zone population's chaos.

the correct message you should've posted is:
            If pub players would fucking learn how to play base properly, then none of this would be a problem.
            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Re: Ego? Not.

Originally posted by Qbe
              That's exactly what's fun about pubs ... in pubs, people can play whatever they want and when they want it

Originally posted by Qbe
              Or, it's because the "elite" people want to try and boost their egos by not going into the pub arenas. You know how they are.
              The real l33ts play all ships (including levis), it's only the vet wannbes stay in ?go base all day. You will be surprised what bounties some best basers can get in LTs :eek:

Basing is only a part of TW ... it is fun(IMO). But it is not everything. Some vets hardly ever come to ?go base *shrug*
              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Re: Re: Ego? Not.

Originally posted by TelC@t
                The real l33ts play all ships (including levis), it's only the vet wannbes stay in ?go base all day. You will be surprised what bounties some best basers can get in LTs :eek:
                [/B]
                Bounty does not equal skill. No matter what ship you play, to gain a high bounty you have to be a running and vulching lamer. I can't stand people who play like that, and I do everything in my power to kill them.

There is only one levterr that I have some respect for, and that is Domi and a friend of his (I keep forgetting his name...). They actually go in base, on a priv freq, via the main tube, and they very rarely use the safe zone.
                It is truely hard to levterr like that, but they'll never get really high bounties. However, practice makes perfect.

Besides, I noticed there were fewer ?go base games going on this weekend, compared to non PBW weekends.

Comment

A high basing bounty in pub during PBW only means that the other freq is really horrible. It says more about the opposition than it does about you.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Ego? Not.

Originally posted by Mythrandir
                    you have to be a running and vulching lamer. I can't stand people who play like that, and I do everything in my power to kill them.
                    Myths list:

1) try to kill
                    2) fail
                    3) !ban

Jk myth
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I just like 8 vs 8 organised basing alot.. I did play pub tho this weekend.. and that was like the first time in months..

But I like 8vs8 organised basing more then the un organised basing in pub.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                        I just like 8 vs 8 organised basing alot.. I did play pub tho this weekend.. and that was like the first time in months..

But I like 8vs8 organised basing more then the un organised basing in pub.
                        I'd take a good basing game in pub over an 8v8 game in ?go base any day. And getting some good basing going in a pub isn't hard at all with three or four good basers.
                        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

I say the MatchBots be taken out of the base arenas indefinately during PBW, if people attest to that, get rid of PBW.

?go basers begged for something like PBW, they got the luxury, and they don't use it...you get what you asked for, why do you still ignore it?
                          Ну вот...

Comment

Will you ppl give it a fucking rest ? Put up arenas, let ppl play what they wanna play and shut the fuck up already...
                            Originally posted by Disliked
                            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

People still play ?go base while pbw is on. Leave em to it.

You dont need a reason to play it.
                              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                              cool koen> :)
                              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                              cool koen> not because of a bug
                              EvoLd> Lol
                              Treachery> meh
                              EvoLd> why then?
                              PubAceR> women in power dont last
                              EvoLd> LOl
                              toaster oven reviews

Comment