No announcement yet.

Awesome idea for pubs..attempt to end controversy over pure pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got trashed by tw's living proof that you don't need oxygen at birth to survive. Comical. Gonna derail this retarded thread.

Sidenote: You couldnt pay me to be staff.

Comment

Originally posted by trancE tunes View Post
      idea: in pub instead of constant pure pub, each new GAME, there is a vote like in elim for diff modes.. (there could be oldschool, terr battle, no terr mode, pure pub basing mode, etc)
      so how do you play oldschool, where the game has no end? I like this idea already
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Chao. View Post
        Yeah just think we could have had Lizard Fuel!!!!
        i was not aware of how dumb trance was until he proposed a pay tournament that an anonymous other trench wars player "would pay for", and i hate to say this sentence, but... lizard fuel has a point. if this guy gets mod powers and bans somebody, all youll have to do is pm him and say "no im priitk, im just testing some stuff. THIS IS NOT A HOAX" and he'll let him off the hook.

fuck this wasnt in trash talk yet? i have to write something on this subject?

even at the time this game got popular, it still was a boring game with shitty graphics. the only thing that's changed over the years is purepub, a better league system, a shitload of stupid mini-events, ?go base, and ?go javduel/wbduel. to me, the original formula of the game was genius. you could fly around and shoot people. you could base. if you thought you were good shooting people you could go to elim or join a dueling squad. if you thought you were good at basing, you could, well, keep basing in pub, or you could go play a base squad. COMPLICATING THE GAME MAKES IT WORSE. if people wanted to play a complicated game, there are plenty of good complicated games out there. the appeal to subspace is that it is simple. your suggestion is just complicating things more, and as a result, i am against it. plus, who would want to play with no terrs? YES I WANT TO PLAY THE MODE WHERE I HAVE TO FLY FOR 10 MINUTES TO GET TO THE BASE SIGN ME UP.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

NoLimit, Trance Tunes is a ZH. I don't think his ideas are well thought out and because we have numerous topics about this on the staff forum and the public committee forum I think he's better off discussing it through there then on a public forum. We are open to ideas about making the game better. The idea is not to sit back and whine about it or the people who have to make the final decision but to be persuasive about your ideas, to get involved in the process. Not everything is always going to go right (I.E some of your examples) and a lot of the times decisions being made are not fully explained to the public for different reasons. There's really no way I am going to convince you that zone staff does take an interest in what the public thinks and I've typed enough for Izor to complain already so that's that.

On the whole paid league thing I talked to Trance about it. No league is going to happen without the backing of the general public and staff and I think he knows and the player behind it (it's not XSliderX) that promoting it the way Trance was, was not right. If he wants to paypal the money to Pure_Luck and work with us that's fine but at this point I doubt this is going to happen.
          Last edited by Kolar; 11-16-2007, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
            Sidenote: You couldnt pay me to be staff.
            footnote: this is very different from what his staff application said
            afksry

Comment

yay for secret santa
              do or die

Comment

Working...
              X