No announcement yet.

Distension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a change of mind about distension. Personally not my kinda game, i hate RPG style things I'll be sticking to levi-pub.

I'm not one of the best <er>'s in TW (probably one of the worst :P), but i dont see distension as a threat, but a challenge, it means i need to raise the bar for my events. I'd like to see distension running 24/7 on the weekdays. Its the kind of event that during the week i think players would find nice to drop into I think. The weekend is so crammed already, i don't have a problem with it being turned off then.

weekdays = distension
    weekends = tourny

Can only be a good thing.
    Last edited by Doc Flabby; 11-21-2007, 07:18 AM.
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
      what you seem to be forgetting here is that it shouldn't be about the <ER>s making their quotas.
      I have been saying the same thing on the staff forum. We should only be concerned with providing the community with what it wants, not with providing Event Refs every chance to earn their quotas. Beta Testing is concerned with fixing bugs and implementing new features so entertaining and pleasing the general population is second only to that. If more time is needed to develop Distension then we can do that. There hasn't been a lot of discussion about limits to Distension out of Beta but I think the popular opinion is to allow it to run during week days and turned off during weekends (given that Tourny is on weekends). Balancing Distension with other games will have to be done once it's release so don't freak out yet.
      Last edited by Kolar; 11-21-2007, 01:40 PM.

Comment

kolar is right lets do 12 hours a day
        Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

24/7 ?go base ruined pub, i hope you dont forget that.

Comment

Fluffy!

Comment

What is this game? Where can I see more about it.. because i'm lost in this.,
              2:ph> seriously, if i could suck my own dick i'd quit subspace

Comment

Originally posted by Cryp Wings View Post
                What is this game? Where can I see more about it.. because i'm lost in this.,
                For Cryptic Wings and anyone else wondering what distension is all about: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=31676.

I suggest reading all posts on the subject if you want to be up to date on all of the changes. This thread can probably be closed due to explination given on the original question.

Comment

I think more distension, more fun! Aspecially with all the advertisment that hak is doing.
                  Distension might be another reason for new players to stick around!

-GSUS
                  1:Shan> Ill give $10 to the one who comes up with a solution, for stop making me play slots
                  1:Lagua> go to rehab
                  1:Lagua> just like I did
                  1:Gsus> Lagua wins $10
                  1:Lagua> LOL GSUS
                  1:Acumo> LOLZ
                  1:Lagua> OMFG ROFL

Comment

distension sucks and is just another nail in TW's coffin
                    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Shhh U

Comment

This game kills games like .?go base, twd's, tourny's, (base)elim's.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

knex its because its better
                          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

whats up with distension? its never going anymore?
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

dug was busy for a week, normally it should start again this week

Comment

get rid of your quotas guys seriously

the only thing you want staff thinking about is how to please us, quotas force staff to think about themselves

Comment

Working...
                                X