Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wierdness.. Bootymaster referencing SUBSPACE?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierdness.. Bootymaster referencing SUBSPACE?!

Okay someone important in the world of Bootymaster (refer to the post asking you to vote for Continuum) has sent me a message and bestowed an unusual gift to me.

I logged into my yahoo email today to see this:

Although normally you won\'t get any messages when you receive a mail in-game, this time a Booty Master administrator insisted to let you know!

Here is our link: http://www.booty-master.com

So I log into Bootymaster (which is a fun game, though it takes only about 5 minutes a day to play)... and I read the private message which goes like this:

To: a21ozcoldcup
    Title: Continuum ? Nooo
    Booty Master !

I like to confuce people

Cheers, have fun

Let me know if you need any help...

Booty Master Project Manager

So at this point my curiosity is piqued [peaked?] .. weirder is that the project manager is sending this message to me. I wouldn't have been surprised if a fellow Subspacer sent it, but I don't think this guy plays SS... but he knew enough to figure out I play SS and Bootymaster....

And the final (and weirdest part) is what I found in my 'news' ... apparently I received a gift from the project manager too:

01:21 You have been presented with a... miniature spaceship! To remember the glorious battles you once... had in space..

Anyone else find it weird? Did this guy once play SS? .. is he currently reading this post? I have no fuckin clue! But I wrote him back in-game and asked if he plays.... for I know it's one of you.
    truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
    "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
    Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
    Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

You're kidding right?

LOLLL :fear:

STALKERRR
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

its clear that the people at bootymaster used tricks to even get votes in the first place by the button that says "get free points by clicking this vote button"

they are obviously threatened by a superior game called subspace blowing their fake votes out of the water with legitimate ones

and we went from 0 to 1200 in a matter of maybe a week, bootymaster was already at 1000 before we started and has been very stagnant since then

obviously this guy is sending you this message because he knows you play subspace somehow... but hes like stalking you or something because of it

I hope you didnt have to leave personal information when signing up for that game LOL you got a stalker on your hands
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

http://forums.booty-master.org/forum...opic.php?t=211

lets make them FAIL :P
        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

funny how I mentioned MPOGD.com to people because thats how I found this game back in 2000 when it first won, and now I look back to game ratings of years ago and it seems lots of players that still play found this game through this website, I told you so guys

everyone cried and said that they didnt know how to advertise this game, well obviously we do now, so keep voting!!!

200 votes till #1, we get that in like a day or two at most

keep voting after we hit #1, i wanna blow these other games out of the water
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

weirdness...

"bootymaster" ?
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              everyone cried and said that they didnt know how to advertise this game, well obviously we do now, so keep voting!!!

200 votes till #1, we get that in like a day or two at most

keep voting after we hit #1, i wanna blow these other games out of the water
              Agreed, let's make #1

We actually need to keep doing this every month to advertise properly.
              Maybe even resort to tactics like Booty Master (was thinking of a button on trenchwars.org too).
              Maverick
              Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
              Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
              Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
              Subspace Statistics Administrator
              Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Since a game can get game of the month only once a year, we might want to redirect our attention to other similar sites with a comparable monthly amount of votes so that we have a chance of winning the poll. If we win it this month, we should start voting on this particular site again in january.
                2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

The guy wrote me back... I guess he was exploring the list of games and did a google search for continuim... somehow found the forums... read the entry on bootymaster... saw my comment about his game and traced me back to my character in bootymaster.

A little creepy... but seems harmless enough. Though if I die in the next week or two.. you should let the cops know it was probably the head bootymaster.

Comment

btw BOOTYMASTER IS FUN LOL im set to rob you a21ozcoldscup SO WATCH YOUR BACK.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                      btw BOOTYMASTER IS FUN LOL im set to rob you a21ozcoldscup SO WATCH YOUR BACK.

Bring it biatch. Or maybe you already did. Or maybe you are joking. Guess the next update will show if you were serious or not.

1 hour later....
                      YOU ROBBED ME!
                      Last edited by a21ozcoldcup; 11-25-2007, 07:16 PM. Reason: JUST SAW THE UPDATES IN BOOTYMASTER

Comment

LMAO yea for 325 dollars

Comment

Result of your attempt to rob a21ozcoldcup:

Detection Phase
                          ===========
                          You were able to skip past all the detection systems!! No real problem for you.

You were able to skip through all the traps and you started working on cracking the safety systems...

This safe was really hard to break. Eventually with the help of lady luck, you made it. You took 325$ from the inside and run away!

A total of 3 respect points was calculated in your sum of Respect after this robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                            Result of your attempt to rob a21ozcoldcup:

Detection Phase
                            ===========
                            You were able to skip past all the detection systems!! No real problem for you.

You were able to skip through all the traps and you started working on cracking the safety systems...

This safe was really hard to break. Eventually with the help of lady luck, you made it. You took 325$ from the inside and run away!

A total of 3 respect points was calculated in your sum of Respect after this robbery.

Yeah losing the money didn't hurt.. but it definitely highlighted the fact that I need some defenses. Sad thing is, it won't tell me your name so I can't rob you back! But hey if you want to join a gang (if you haven't already).. you could join the one I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                            X