Psymorph Speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by death row View Post
    Ahh okay, well then that's fine. I understand some people not wanting to talk in pub. But not talking to your squadmates? That's extreme. While Sika and Domi didn't get into any newb pub convo's, they were really great guys and communicated with their squaddies very well.
    Sika communicates a lot indeed, but to put a positive label on it is stretching the truth ^^
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
      Sika communicates a lot indeed, but to put a positive label on it is stretching the truth ^^
      I enjoyed it when he would get negative and make fun of us. Reminds me a little of the great coach Bill Parcells, who once dumped garbage on his football players to get their attention. It worked, too! Parcells' Giants won two Super Bowl titles under his leadership.

Well hey, we won two titles with Sika. = )
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Working...
      X