More advertisement for Continuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hak View Post
    I've mentioned a 9.7/10 on Gamespot.com, Game of the month August 2000, May 2002 and November 2007 on mpogd.com with a 9.5/10 average.
    Hakkinen B)
    Subspace actually got a 7.9 on gamespot.com:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/subspace/

Comment

Originally posted by Static Burn View Post
      Subspace actually got a 7.9 on gamespot.com:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/subspace/
      Thanks a lot for that. I wouldn't want to create false advertising. I remembered it was something with a seven and a nine, just not the order.

Thank you very much for looking into the pictures thing acid. You've been a great help.

Regards,

Hakkinen

Comment

might be worth mentioning it was a finalist for the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Online Game of the Year Award in 1998

Comment

awards that have names more then 4 words long just dont do it for me.

and it was a finalist? not the winner?

nuts =(

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

we should get rewarded somehow for recruiting a certain amount of players.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

User reviews

Greetings everyone, and thank you for your help so far.

Right now I'm looking to get as many user reviews as I can. If any of you can write a short or long one, please do. This is what I'm looking at right now:

Write a piece about how long you've been playing Continuum, why you play it, what's so great about it etc. Describe the game, and while doing so advertise it. All your reviews will be posted in a section of my threads. You will also be entered into the credits/thanks to.. section.

An example:
              I've played Continuum for six years now and I've never even thought about quitting. I find myself playing the game over and over again. Its like drugs. Subspace community is nice and we got competetive leagues and divisions which are the best things in game on my opinion. I like choosing myself a banner from thousands of banners made by other players. Also I love playing events like zombies, balance, flagging which continuum offers. It's so easy to get in subspace, just relax, take it slow and start playing.

This is a perfectly acceptable user review. I will however take much longer, or one-liners as well. Please help me out fellow Trenchers. You can post everything here, message me or e-mail me at pompertopjeei@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Regards,

Hakkinen B)
              Last edited by hak; 11-30-2007, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Can you let us know what this "largest internet forum on the internet" is please?

Gaia Online? Ign boards? Gamefaqs? SA?
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Proposing An Idea

Back when I first started to play which would be about 1998, I was armed with nothing more than a 28.8k juno internet connection and a 233mhz gateway computer with 16mb of ram. I would voyage across the internet in search for "multiplayer online space games" eventually i ended up playing those gay turn based games on browsers that end up being gay after a long time because you dont see any action. Eventually I came across a website that listed multiplayer games and eventually after trying most every browser based game they had listed, I came across subspace. My internet was very slow so I would lag out of arenas with more than 15 people playing but still it was an awesome game. Anyways the point I'm going to make is that after I started playing this game, I completely forgot about those bullshit browser games that are only fun for a minute at most and you just can't compare that to a visually interactive game. Its like comparing tic-tac-toe to gunning down muslims over in iraq. Anyways the best people to advertise to would be all the players that play those fuckin turn based games like MAFIA and all that other bullshit, thugwars, BOOTY MASTERS. Talking about an all out full assault on every browser-based game's forums and if they dont have forums then hopefully they have browser chats that we could use to convert them. ty

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
                    Can you let us know what this "largest internet forum on the internet" is please?

Gaia Online? Ign boards? Gamefaqs? SA?
                    I will be posting it on Gaia Online, and on several other forums alike 2channel. Let me know if you have any forums that can be used for this advertisement, I'll post it there also.

ps. Make me user reviews!

Regards,

Hakkinen B)

Comment

May 2002 is the month I saw a friend of me playing a game with spaceships in it. I was like: "Cool, let me try NOW:grin: ". When I got home I asked immediatly where I could download that game. So he sent me the setup and told me how the game worked. I saw a game with many different zones, but we just hung around at DragonballZ and Extreme Games.

Someday in '04 I saw a zone called Trench Wars with like 600 people in it (more people more fun), so I checked it out. I was in love with that zone immediately :wub: , because of the great community, awesome events and many leagues. You just can't get bored at this game. It's so challenging, you just keep inventing new stuff, trying to get better and better, that's what keeps me playing.

Since that day i only play Trench Wars, you can find me every day for a few hours just to talk with my subspace friends and at the same time killing themB)

This game excists for 10 years now... So you missed 10 years?! No problem and join for the next 10! Hope to see you around!

-GSUS
                      1:Shan> Ill give $10 to the one who comes up with a solution, for stop making me play slots
                      1:Lagua> go to rehab
                      1:Lagua> just like I did
                      1:Gsus> Lagua wins $10
                      1:Lagua> LOL GSUS
                      1:Acumo> LOLZ
                      1:Lagua> OMFG ROFL

Comment

On mpogd.com there are a bunch of user reviews you can use....

Comment

you need banners for a forum? I don't really get it, a bit too drunk to think now but.... there was this competition about something a few years ago I searched and browsed the topic just now and got "what was left".

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...&postcount=200
                          http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...&postcount=307
                          http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...&postcount=296
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                            you need banners for a forum? I don't really get it, a bit too drunk to think now but.... there was this competition about something a few years ago I searched and browsed the topic just now and got "what was left".

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...&postcount=200
                            http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...&postcount=307
                            http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...&postcount=296

Thank you for those. I've racked up about fifteen banners now, and I have all the ship art I need.

Creature: I'm already using the reviews on mpogd.com, but I'm also looking for some more detailed reviews.

Thank you for your input.

Regards,

Hakkinen B)

Comment

get more population
                              1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Working...
                              X