No announcement yet.

The hardest thing to learn in TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somones aleady said this but it jogged my memory. Having a conversation with predator rulez about 2 yars into my time in tw i kept asking him about something. He kept saying hes told me and i kept insisting he hadnt. After about 5 attempts pred said, "LOL, have you got obscene on?" After two years I still had no idea what that was. You have to let new players know about that as it censors about half of all chat.
    Makelele> whos camping
    Sumpson> mitch
    KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
    Lemar> mitch
    Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

When you play with ?obscene on,TW seems such a nice polite place.
      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

.?go base
        do or die

Comment

?go #distension

Comment

Learning about ?go

Understanding the difference between the leagues (Create a basic website and add it on to Trenchwars.org where you can keep a shit load of information for new players to look through. Go through the basics. It doesn't even need to be a website with flashy colors just a list of different things TW's has to offer

1)Staff (who they are what they do)

2) Rules (cheating, banning, spamming, racism, double squadding in twd/twl)

3) Arenas (difference between arenas)

4) Leagues (What TWD is compared to TWL, even though we all know it goes TWD then TWL it doesn't outline this and it would make sense for people to have this in a guideline)

5) Community?

6) Squads

Just set it up with the ?help bot to tell players !tell lookatnewplayersite
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I couldn't figure out the difference between teammates and enemies.

Changing freqs, and AIMING!

Comment

Working...
              X