DA's RANT #142 - Rules for an "EZ" Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA's RANT #142 - Rules for an "EZ" Kill

Okay I know that it's not just me, but lots of players have said, why do you call that easy? I killed you too? or You took forever to hit me. or I just spawned.

Here is the rules, for a SKILLFUL kill to be said as "EZ".

1. They are actually moving.
    2. You are in 1 on 1 combat, no teaming
    3. You are not cloaking a leviathan.
    4. You can when you cloak a terrier
    5. Not when both parties have died (ie: NC in Dueling rule)
    6. You can not have a negative k::d ratio against the opposing dueler

add your own, but if you call a kill EZ, you are generally an asshole to begin with.

also, if you used "Newbed" you making fun of yourself, smack the one who started that trend of saying that then smack yourself for saying it.
    DELETED

i say ez when im practically given the kill by someone in the pubs for instance i am in spider and some warbird is charging me and one of my bullets is slowly coming at him and he shoots right before it hits me and dies. i dont care about how many times he has killed me or whatever, that was ez and ill tell him so. also i feel it necessary to say newbed sometimes because their are often too many newbies around you to fight all at once so yeah.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

WTF is this thread about??
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

your thoughts on saying "EZ" when killing someone. when do you think its appropriate, when don't you think it is?

I agree with Gophar with that one, and I know Ive had my share of when I fired like a dumbass and hit a slow spider bullet to die a humiliating death.
        DELETED

Comment

.?nopubchat

Simple as that.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I say EZ EVERYTIME! HARHARHHARHAHAH
            Servers back to Finland!!!!!!

Comment

Where are the other 141 DA's rants ?

Comment

other installments include....

Weasel Edicate
                Why Spawn?
                The Balanced Lancaster
                New Squads Last as long as J-Lo's Marrages
                Why Squad w/o TWL/D?
                ;48; i have too many chats!

and

Why you hit me and I didnt die.
                DELETED

Comment

[sarcasam] Again what the fuck is this thread about [/sarcasam]

Its just as stupid as that thread of homer:

Things you arent supposed to whine about or something like that. People wont stop saying ez. because you give 'em rules.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

EZ is when you fly into the flag room in your shark and take out both opposing base terrs with a single mine and two nearby spiders with the ensuing shrap, leaving you sitting alone with the flag and all your reps still entact.

No wait, that's just luck, but I suppose it's pretty EZ to be lucky.

Comment

Its annoying when people kill you once and say you are ez. Heck, I could probably kill Blood a few times but that so doesn't mean he's ez. Its dumb. Don't do it, all you do is piss people off and make yourself look like an ass.

I personally only say ez when the guy deserves it. He's either been hunting me and constantly saying ez every single kill or doing some other thing that pisses me off.

EZ!
                      MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

saying ez depends completely on the situation. For example, if i were to kill YOSHISDAD in anyway possible (spawn, suicide, tk, etc etc) i would say ez because of who YOSHISDAD's personality. As for your rules, theyre complete bs.

btw, i say ez everytime i cloak anything.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                          saying ez depends completely on the situation. For example, if i were to kill YOSHISDAD in anyway possible (spawn, suicide, tk, etc etc) i would say ez because of who YOSHISDAD's personality. As for your rules, theyre complete bs.

btw, i say ez everytime i cloak anything.
                          YOSHISDAD's cloaker is hard to kill.. when I try and kill him with terr, he reps (wasting my time), rockets away for more time to recharge then shipchanges to lanc. It is quite satisfying once I do kill him though.

Comment

I say ez when I get killed.
                            1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                            1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                            1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                            1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Working...
                            X