vote no levis!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lev Mayham

If you ask me, levs ARE balanced out in Trench. Sure they are powerfull. Just think of it this way, if you dont want any levs in your pub, then get in the lame ass newb ship (err i mean a cloaker ) and x the hell out of them all, they wont be in a lev much after that.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good do nothing."

Comment

Levi might be very balanced for itself, but it doesn't fit in the game. Why not only keep it in TWZ, any zh can host twz and so all levis can turret there all day long without having to green.

The levi is a very weak ship that can't do anything. It just flies around in spawn repelling 4 times, warping a few and dies.
      Unless he luckily hits someone with a bomb or runs into a really stupid person (Probably a lanc with a nick in caps), then the real fun for the levi begins...
      Now it can attach to a terrier so all the weak of the levi is gone, now it has a ter that can bring him up to the places he wants to be and warp away many more times than a levi itself can.
      The levi is not longer balanced because it is a terrier shooting the big blue bombs that kill anyone that is playing the game (using its energy to fight) when a bomb strucks within their view.
      So now you got a terrier that can shoot levibombs in any direction, wich doesn't have to be his own flying direction.
      Now the goal of the LTing persons is.... well like any other to kill people. But where other people like to face their enemy to be sure it is not some AI theyre shooting at (You don't want AI because it is an online game) the LT doesnt care. So for a LT, Subspace becomes just some sort of shooting gallery.
      For a year or so I been doing the same shots over and over again, I greened, attached and at that moment turned off my brains. All I had to do was shoot in the direction my ter wanted me to shoot and that was .. it.
      What was the catch? Uhm I don't know anymore... It must have been something stupid.
      Now I can't understand why you would like to go to the trouble of being spawned and hunted to play a cannon of some stupid terrier that is such a sucky terrier he can't cut it in flagroom.
      The terrier will try to impress you with all the great shots he knows (he got shown by some other dude to impress him)
      So to finish this: as levi you are destroying other peoples games because you are to lazy to make your own game. Since you got no interaction with other players you might as well fuck off and never come back. Go play pong or something you wouldn't know the difference.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Zeus can you do the cool mergy thing so that you can make a whole levi Post?
        OR better yet, a levi forum!?
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

keep the outrageously powerful rape-all turrets in chaos svs, take away the levi, or at least its power to attach.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

No for levis!

Comment

i like ur icon, dragon

Comment

did the other posts like this one work?
                cant touch this...im an invinsible javelin...never give a decoy a ship

Comment

So to finish this: as levi you are destroying other peoples games because you are too lazy to make your own
                  Dude if players in levs were too lazy they would NEVER be able to attach to a terr. Anyways, i say that you do this. You make publics where levs can attach to terriers and publics where the lev cant. That way its the best for both worlds

Comment

Think ahead.. if they did do that, people would quit the game. Why? because it takes too much energy to type ?go another arena. It becomes annoying after a while..
                    The same thing happened to Asherons Call, I use to be an Advocate there until they dumped us, then they made the game way too easy to play. It had no challenge, hundreds and thousands of people stopped playing. Including me.
                    Making a change in a game will make people change thoughts about it. I dont mean to be rude about this post but its the first thing that came to my mind.

Comment

it takes too much energy to type ?go another arena
                      Im sry but if that takes too much energy for people to type then they deserve to quit. also, thats what esc a is for Besides, what do people do when they want to go to elim? or TWZ? if people were to quit because of that then they would have a long time ago.
                      Last edited by Blue Thunder2003; 03-29-2003, 11:06 PM.

Comment

It's also time consuming... some ppl just like to get on and start playing, nothing inbetween. (sorry if im rude right now, im just not in the mood)

Comment

its okay, but i know peeps like to get on and start playing right away. Im one of them most of the time. but unless they want to be lev, they really wouldnt need to move to a diff zone as soon as they come on, because it would pretty much be all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Thunder2003
                            Dude if players in levs were too lazy they would NEVER be able to attach to a terr. Anyways, i say that you do this. You make publics where levs can attach to terriers and publics where the lev cant. That way its the best for both worlds
                            If you would do that... the public with the "levs cant attach" will be empty.. there would be no basing. So there would be no more fun in sweeping base.. or hunting lt's. Its part of the game, so just live with it.

~Scents
                            Girls will rule TW some day...

Comment

I agree with keeping them. It makes the game more challenging. If it makes you mad, thats part of the game it means your having fun

Comment

NEVER! The levis are an awesome addition!
                                My sig is awesome, but I don't feel like putting it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X