Training Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Confluence View Post
    I'm looking for any new players to the zone or anyone who has the skills and patience to teach new players how to play this game.

I'm going to be starting a squad and then invite some new active players from public arena to teach them how to base, warbird, leviterr, and how to send aggitating ?help calls without being banned.

If your new to the game and interested, send me a pm.

If your not new and have something that you feel you can contribute, then send me a .?message

-Confluence
    A good initiative, I'll definetely be assisting you in this to get more active players.

Also, I feel you shouldn't just teach people how to play, but also how to behave towards squadmates, and non-squadmates. In this way there will be less tension in all of Trench Wars, squads will survive longer, and possibly be structured better.

Regards,

Hakkinen B)

Comment

I'm looking for a squad at the moment...
      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

copy my idea's more conf.

dice jrs. going to fuck you up
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Don't forget to teach them to handle all the whining, else it will all be for nothing :wub:

Comment

gonna stomp dice jrs. and mega newbie's brazilian jrs.!
            TWLJ Season 5 Champion
            TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
            TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

Nice idea.

Kinda like private school for spaceship pilots!
              Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
              1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

This idea looks very unique and thought out.

Comment

Originally posted by Confluence View Post
                  I'm looking for any new players to the zone or anyone who has the skills and patience to teach new players how to play this game.

I'm going to be starting a squad and then invite some new active players from public arena to teach them how to base, warbird, leviterr, and how to send aggitating ?help calls without being banned.

If your new to the game and interested, send me a pm.

If your not new and have something that you feel you can contribute, then send me a .?message

-Confluence
                  wtf you left Style? =(
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                  Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                  1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                  4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                  1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

got so excited to be in a squad with you... nm now =\
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Ohh Shit we alrdy got squad beef
                      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

It doesn't look like a bad idea at all, Juice is dead and I need a new squad. Confluence has a lot of experience being in top tier squads, if he can get a few more guys to help be a core of good players this should work out fine.

Right now It's Confluence, Cops, JJ, daldur and a few others. I'm sure once this bastardization of a league is over the squad will pick up more. I'll pull Deverse into it, since if we're gonna get kicked out of a league we might as well do it together, we should make a new squad called 'no apt'.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Ahahah Cops. Never ceases to make me laugh.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

welcome to brainwave cops!
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Jrahen's viewing the thread

you know what that means..

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                                This idea looks very unique and thought out.
                                u no maybe its just me but when i read this i cudnt help but think of PaulO's signature 'it tastes sarcasm'
                                Originally posted by turmio
                                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                                Originally posted by grand
                                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                                X