No announcement yet.

Question & Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like CoL found something better to do before I noticed this thread. There's always next year.

CoL, I never knew you, but if you read this I have a story to relate from back in the day. I idolized DoCk> and his L! banner, so I wanted to be in LAME, right? So I asked him one day and he told me I had to get a 4:1 ratio in pub. So I did that (I needed scoreresets from staff friends though when I sucked it up). Basically I just got in a warbird and lamed as many people as possible. So once I had my 4:1 ratio I asked DoCk> again. That's when he rejected me outright. It was sad.

I think that story is what LAME was really all about, right? Crushing my dream, and making me hunt levs and spawn everyone else in pub for 2 weeks straight in the process. Beautiful, right?
    Spider
    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Could have just stolen the banner. 2 weeks turns to 2 minutes

Comment

or get 4 kills and 1 death!!
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
          why would people want to smoke flavored tobacco with the flag line?
          you made no sense.. i'm going to try and see it from your point of view (from in an anus), here goes my translation..

Q:'Why would people want to smoke flavored tobacco with the marching band sluts?"
          A: um they're not marching band sluts , was a funny joke tho but u have no idea who they are lmao pretty slutty tho orgy was awesome lol but anyways, its all a bunch of friends..yeah

Comment

one of those girls MIGHT be attractive. the rest, jesus christ
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

where is waldo?
              zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

What's URL to LAME board, and what happened to our sweet, sweet website?
                I sleep in a bulletproof coffin made of human bones..

Comment

Why hasn't CoN posted in here yet?

Dr Death, I'll try to find them for you if I can, CoL showed me them a while back...

Comment

hi death, what was the event that you used to host all the time? I don't remember which!
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                      one of those girls MIGHT be attractive. the rest, jesus christ

The girl right above the black guy right?

Edit: How can you drink canned beer? He must have been the only one over 21.
                      OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by xog
                        Q:'Why would people want to smoke flavored tobacco with the marching band sluts?"
                        A: um they're not marching band sluts , was a funny joke tho but u have no idea who they are lmao pretty slutty tho orgy was awesome lol but anyways, its all a bunch of friends..yeah
                        ROFL choosing a pretty girl from that bunch, is like being the winner of the special olympics. Kid should go back to nut guzzling
                        Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

In before Xog whines.
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                          4:Geio> DEEZ?
                          4:Geio> LOLOL
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                          4:spirit> LOL
                          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                            you made no sense.. i'm going to try and see it from your point of view (from in an anus), here goes my translation..

no not marching band, flag line, and no not sluts, ugly to the point of being a borderline wild-a-beast

jeeeeez, i thought you stopped being a faggot, turns out you just date manly women
                            (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                            (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                            (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                            (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                            (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                            X