Resolution problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolution problem

I switched back o xp after losing my mind with vista for a few months, and after getting all the drivers updated, my continuum flipped:S All the resolutions were gone in resolution options and when playing full screen it automatically set the resolution to 1440x900, if the win reso was changed to 1280x854 u could play windowed but not full screen. And as it seemed i was not the only one struggling with the same problem. :fear:

Changing the settings on the graphic card didnt help and i didnt know what to do.
    So after some time fighting whit the help of Zizzo and Connection, conn came up whit a pretty damn weird solution.
    No idea how this can be possible but believe it or not, this helps:

Options-> Chat ->Chat Window: Allways Show
    Options-> Graphics-> cross off "Show Stars && Detailed Explosions & Rolling ship"

Dont ask how its possible but in more than one case that actually helped, must be a bug:S

Originally posted by Nr.4 View Post
    I switched back o xp after losing my mind with vista for a few months, and after getting all the drivers updated, my continuum flipped:S All the resolutions were gone in resolution options and when playing full screen it automatically set the resolution to 1440x900, if the win reso was changed to 1280x854 u could play windowed but not full screen. And as it seemed i was not the only one struggling with the same problem. :fear:

Changing the settings on the graphic card didnt help and i didnt know what to do.
    So after some time fighting whit the help of Zizzo and Connection, conn came up whit a pretty damn weird solution.
    No idea how this can be possible but believe it or not, this helps:

Options-> Chat ->Chat Window: Allways Show
    Options-> Graphics-> cross off "Show Stars && Detailed Explosions & Rolling ship"

Dont ask how its possible but in more than one case that actually helped, must be a bug:S
    Did you tried to upgrade your graphic card drivers?
    Vista is shit, good job leaving it behind!

Comment

There is a bug with reselutions. I cant rember the link

Edit profile.dat in the continuum directory, and type in the resolution you want manually, is another way to fix this...
      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Just had the same problem, fixed it with that really weird solution you gave. thanks.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
        X