Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We must improve Trenchwars, to avoid its decline.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You make distension pub this zone will turn into the biggest nub slutfest ever. If any of you have ever played Hyperspace for long periods of time you will realize that a Distension type setting comes with a hell of a lot more problems than it will solve.

Ofc Upper TW staff is incompetent and will probably make distension pub.
    Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
    Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Comment

distension is cool. if they could make it easier to interact with the bot it would be cool to show to pubbers
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
        Not if we make tw pubs 24/7 Distension.
        It will. Distension has been running over six months one hour per day or something like that. That makes over 200 hours total of distension. And there's that 5x multipler. So you need over 1000 hours to get ranks like what they now are. And dug has said the multipler will go 10x before distension beta test is over.
        lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

It'd suck to have distension as pub. What makes this game great is that in pubs, it's purely about skill, there's no levelling up etc, so people who have played for longer don't get an unfair advantage. Put distension in pubs, and it just makes it like one of those MMOs, but with forced PvP, and no way to easily protect the lower levels.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

As cool as distension is, it is not a replacement for pub. I don't believe that was ever the intention, but if it was someone needs to do some reconsidering.
            TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
            WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
            CURL MAX: An entire ham
            SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
            DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
            WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
            BODYFAT:97%
            TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Working...
            X